[TH] Profile Views [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[AD] Profile Views - Track who has been viewing your users' profiles

This Add-on will allow you to display the last X users to view a user's profile, and a modal to view the full list.

Feature List:
  • Fully Configurable Options:
    • Days to keep view records
    • Last X visitors to display on profile
    • Cooldown Period
    • Display Method
      • Avatar Heap (Like the 'newest members' block on the member list)
      • Comma Separated List
  • Permissions for who can see the list
  • Last X users to visit profile profile...

Read more about this resource...

This AddOn would be perfect if it also would count how often a user visited a profile and if it displays the last time the user visited the profile.

Like: Crazy-Achmet visited your profile 3 times. Last time: today at XX:XX

The premium version (and i'm looking for this for a LONG time) if it also would display the referer (just for a couple of locations).

Like "Crazy-Achmet clicked on your profile in this post", "Crazy-Achmet clicked on your profile in the member list",...

Maybe that's a feature for a later version of this AddOn :)

This AddOn would be perfect if it also would count how often a user visited a profile and if it displays the last time the user visited the profile.

Like: Crazy-Achmet visited your profile 3 times. Last time: today at XX:XX
We could probably do something like that :) Not quite sure about the referral though

Question - when a user visits their "My Profile Page" is the "Who Visited This Profile" box located (and visible) to everyone who visits said users profile page (when permissions allow?)

Thanks

On the patch 1 version when I installed (only version I've got as I just bought it), it looks like the "view_all" phrase is missing because it comes up as "view_all" underneath the avatar heap.

Also, I don't believe that when you view your own profile that you should come up in the last 15 visitors on your own profile. It just seems kind of weird, yea?

On the patch 1 version when I installed (only version I've got as I just bought it), it looks like the "view_all" phrase is missing because it comes up as "view_all" underneath the avatar heap.
Ah, didn't realize that phrase was part of the resource manager, not XenForo. I'll have that fixed in the next version.

Also, I don't believe that when you view your own profile that you should come up in the last 15 visitors on your own profile. It just seems kind of weird, yea?
I thought I made it so you wouldn't. I must have disabled that when I was testing something and forgot to re-enable it. I'll get that done for the next release :)

Ah, didn't realize that phrase was part of the resource manager, not XenForo. I'll have that fixed in the next version.

I thought I made it so you wouldn't. I must have disabled that when I was testing something and forgot to re-enable it. I'll get that done for the next release :)

Also something that I did that I personally think makes it look a lot better is adding a sectionFooter div class around the view_all phrase.

wVRLAeP.png

I don't know if you want to add that or not, but it does look nice for consideration.

I would like to give some suggestions. At first i agree with the point in post#13 ..

Original Look..
Bildschirmfoto 2015-07-04 um 00.28.02.webp

My suggestion..
Bildschirmfoto 2015-07-04 um 00.27.01.webp

Maybe it would be helpfully if we got the option to enable/disable this row ..
Bildschirmfoto 2015-07-04 um 00.28.18.webp

Top Bottom