[TH] Profile Post BB Code [Deleted]

Lukas W.

katsulynx submitted a new resource:

[KL] Profile Post BB Code - Enhance profile posts and profile post comments with BB code.

[KL] Profile Post BB Code
Description

This add-on allows you to hand out permission to your users to use BB Codes in profile posts and/or in profile post comments, including the option to disable certain BB codes from being used.

Features
  • Enhance profile posts and profile post comments with BB codes and the rich text...

Read more about this resource...

katsulynx updated [KL] Profile Post BB Code with a new update entry:

Changelog
Bugfixes & Changes
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent BB codes from being rendered in the profile post widget.
  • Fixed a bug that would prevent BB codes in comments from being rendered, if the poster of the original profile post would not have permission to use BB codes in comments.
  • No longer renders the rich text editor for users that do not have permission to use BB codes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes it is.
There's a few things then:
  • Does the account in question have permission to use bb codes?
  • Have you turned on bb code parsing for pp/ppcs in the options menu?
  • Have you possibly disabled the url bb code there?
  • Has the pp/ppc been made before the user gained the specific permission to use bb codes there?

There's a few things then:
  • Does the account in question have permission to use bb codes?
  • Have you turned on bb code parsing for pp/ppcs in the options menu?
  • Have you possibly disabled the url bb code there?
  • Has the pp/ppc been made before the user gained the specific permission to use bb codes there?

Yup, that is exactly what I said above about learning to read as well. Read a post just above and that explained how to make it work. Apologies for wasting your time.

Hello, I downloaded the add-on and I am very proud of it. However, there is a small issue with the smiles. It is happening at the Posting and Latest Activity, in rest everything is fine.
Screenshot_1.webp

This is almost exactly what I want. But, when I write a profile post I don’t have a post button to post it with.

And I can’t upload a photo, it only allows me to enter a photo url, or an image from the media gallery.

Can I pay for an upgrade? And make it exactly like this reply text editor that I’m replying with here? Including the attach files button?

Profile Comments don't support attachments and I don't have any plans to implement that in the future at the moment. The "post" button shows up the moment you click into the editor text field, just as it does for default Profile Comments.

It should appear after I post in the text box but it won’t show.

D1EE12F8-D7E4-45BA-BF6C-765379472424.webp

See how I can write the post above but I can’t post it because no post button is there.

I did a rebuild twice, can I pay you $25 to maybe install it because I may have done something wrong. And we will then have a business relationship we can build on. This add-on is so, so, so, close to what I desire.

Top Bottom