[TH] Post As User [Deleted]

Do you know why the dropdown isn´t showing for me? I installed as you said, but I think it´s because I didn´t check wich groups can be "posted as". Where do I check that?

You need to set who can be posted as in the options for the add-on (Admin CP -> Home -> Options).

You also need to make sure you have given yourself the permission to post as other users.

Great add-on. Thanks for your hard work.

What about new add-on, based on this one, which will allow us to set also time of new post + ability to change these parameters on existing posts? You could call it "Advanced Posting Options" or something like that.

Thank you for your quick reply.

There is add-on for vB which does the following:

- set user, time, and IP on create
- set user, time, and IP on edit

With your two add-ons I'll miss feature to change existing post owner. IP is not that important.

There are other add-ons available to do this, but if you are interested in contributing to adding it to this add-on, please drop me a PM.

This isn't showing up for me in 1.2.1.

I have permissions set, permissions set in the options menu, and I've even given my own user permission, and it's still not showing up.

Are you using a custom theme? Have you tried with the default theme?

Also, it might be conflicting with other add-ons. You might want to try disabling any other add-ons that do something similar (i.e., add or change the quick reply box).

I set in options for Admin and Moderators, if I check the autofill box it shows up, if I dont it doesnt show up. I set permission for my self, I am an admin.
The issue I am having is it is not autofilling when its checked. I cant see a user list.

I even installed your other plugin AutoComplete Combobox.

When I run file check I get this http://d.pr/i/hUVS

best,

What am I missing?

In options, select the user groups of the users you want to log in as (I.e., the registered user group).

Don't worry about the file health check.

I can't see anywhere to change the owner of a post in edit, once it has already been posted by someone... (e.g. a moderator has posted something from our old board, but I want to change the poster to another user).
Is this currently a feature? and if not could it please be added? :)

@Waindigo Hey hey! Awesome mod, thanks!

I was wondering if there's a way to get the option to change which user you're posting as when you're using the quick reply view? Works fine for full reply but I'd love for it to show up on quick reply :)

Edit: Now that a few of us have posted with our sub-accounts, there's a server error due to this mod. Any chance of some help? Is it the mod or something within our settings?

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: parent_subaccount_user_ids - library/Waindigo/SubAccounts/Extend/XenForo/Model/User.php:195
Generated By: Unknown Account, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/tourn/public_html/library/Waindigo/SubAccounts/Extend/XenForo/Model/User.php(195): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/tourn/pub...', 195, Array)
#1 /home/tourn/public_html/library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php(26): Waindigo_SubAccounts_Extend_XenForo_Model_User->canPostAsDifferentUsers()
#2 [internal function]: Waindigo_PostAsUser_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_threadView('thread_view', Object(Waindigo_PostAsUser_Listener_TemplatePostRender))
#3 /home/tourn/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/TemplatePostRender/20130522.php(100): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/tourn/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/TemplatePostRender/20130522.php(53): Waindigo_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_runTemplateCallback(Array)
#5 /home/tourn/public_html/library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php(18): Waindigo_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run()
#6 [internal function]: Waindigo_PostAsUser_Listener_TemplatePostRender::templatePostRender('thread_view', '???????????????...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#7 /home/tourn/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /home/tourn/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'thread_view')
#9 /home/tourn/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#10 /home/tourn/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#11 /home/tourn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(614): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#12 /home/tourn/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#13 /home/tourn/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(59) "http://tournstone.sizaelrpg.com/threads/maria-greystone.20/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Top Bottom