[TH] Post As User [Deleted]

Kassierer

Hello,

it works fine on 1.4.8 - but I have a strange problem: after I've added the 152th member, the new member doesn't show up in the list (I did even restart the browser to be sure). Any idea?

Kassierer

Hello,

sorry - the problem was facing the screen. The member in question did not have access to the forum where the post was supposed to be posted.

Solved.

vij

Doesnt work for me on 1.4.9 - I have enabled permissions for admin groups and I don't see any option to allow posting as user.

Bethk84

Using it with 1.5 along with sub-accounts. While it lets me post as a user, i receive an error whenever I try to add a new sub-account to my list. It came up with Unspecified Error. Though it did let me add my new sub-accounts, but I had not received that error message until I had this add on installed. Any chance this can be updated for 1.5? This would be a great add on if it wasn't for the error message.

This is a pretty crucial function for an admin, especially if you're using xen as a portal for a story site or any other kind of archive site. Surprised it's not standard. Hoping for an update soon.

otto

And what when you use "sign in as user" as solution? I use it a long time and it works. :)

GeorgeS

Thanks for your feedback.

It gives a good idea on further maintenance on XF 2 AddOns from ThemeHouse when switching to XF 3?

Painbaker

Here it is for XF2.0+ (paid):