[TH] Poke Users [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

[Th] Poke Users - A very simple poke add-on to allow your users to poke each other.

This add-on adds a poke link to user's profiles to allow users to poke each other.

A poked user will receive an alert and will only be able to be poked once by each other user until they have accepted their pokes by visiting their own profile and confirming.

Read more about this resource...

This addon is great - but it could be ALOT better if the "poke" was in the member card overlay e.g:
Somewhere near the "ignore" / "switch user" links.

upload_2017-2-27_8-51-18.webp

@Jake B. @ThemeHouse - I have signed up and downloaded it, but happy to donate towards dev costs if needed :)

Ta

Any possibility of the above guys? Or can you give us the code required to trigger a "poke" in different templates - that way I can insert it into the membercard etc...

Thanks

Hello, I've installed everything correctly but I'm getting this error:
528479694f648b8411ef60b071fffa5a.png

I do get the occasional error in my Server Logs, however I recently cleared them so don't have anything to show at the time of writing this post.

Hello, I've installed everything correctly but I'm getting this error:
528479694f648b8411ef60b071fffa5a.png

I do get the occasional error in my Server Logs, however I recently cleared them so don't have anything to show at the time of writing this post.
Hello, what error are you getting in your server logs?

Would be nice if it would work. Maybe even with gifts you can send. So without coins. Just poke someone and send a GIF or picture, which can be displayed in the profile posts.

There is now,

Top Bottom