[TH] PayPal Sandbox [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

PayPal Sandbox by Waindigo - Turns on PayPal Sandbox mode for testing that your account upgrades work.

Description:

When this add-on is enabled, all account upgrade requests will be sent to the PayPal Sandbox. This can be used to test that your account upgrades work without having to send real money or having to have two real PayPal accounts.

You can create a PayPal Sandbox account here:
https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/applications/accounts

Installation:
  • Upload contents of upload folder to root directory, overwriting...

Read more about this resource...

@Moshe1010 you can login with your PayPal account at the following URL and create sandbox accounts there:
https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/applications/accounts

So that you can test properly, you will need to create an account to receive the money and an account to pay the money.

Just like the real PayPal, you will need to set up the account that receives money to send Instant Payment Notifications.
Where can I find the IPN? I just see simulator and if I log-in to my sellers (sandbox) account, I can't find it under seller options like I do when I log-in to my "real" PayPal account.

The one I tested on was a US test account, but was one that I set up a while ago. My developer account is a UK one though. Not sure if that makes a difference.

It has certainly put me off writing a guide though. Although the one you linked to seems to cover most things quite well.

Yup. Looks the same. You can change passwords easily from that page. That's what I had to do because I couldn't remember my passwords.

Yes, I've changed it 10 times and still not go. Apparently PayPal decided not to work when I need it:
"We're sorry but something went wrong.Please delete this account and try again."

Does this addon still work as when I have it enabled they still go to paypal.com when I click a user upgrade.

Top Bottom