[TH] Pay for Content [Deleted]

Would this work for usergroup Unregistered?
Would be great to have resources free for members and paid for guests.
Doesn't currently work for unregistered users. Sorry. Please PM me if this is something you'd be interested in contributing towards.

This needs to be added as a standard feature!

Jon, will this be made compatible for 1.4 and the newest Resource manager?
Should work fine with both.

Nice! Just wondering if it supports users accepting payments? Something like using the resource owner's paypal id instead of forum's. And possibly forum taking % or fixed fee from transaction.

Nice! Just wondering if it supports users accepting payments? Something like using the resource owner's paypal id instead of forum's. And possibly forum taking % or fixed fee from transaction.
Not currently.

Taking a % of transactions is also incredibly difficult with PayPal. The way you would do it is you would want to take the payment in your primary account and then use PayPal's mass pay feature (only available to certain customers) to send the bulk of the money to the resource owner. Do get in touch if this is something you'd be interested in contributing towards.

Why when I try to pay via sandbox I have this error after payment
bxKIKjF.jpg

After purchase (succes), i have this error: Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

Screenshot_9.webp

Error:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit = limit - 1, can_purchase = IF(limit = 0, 0, 1) WHERE con' at line 2 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Code:
#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\r\n             ...')
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\r\n             ...')
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\r\n             ...')
#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/PayForContent/Model/PaidContent.php(426): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n             ...', Array)
#4 /home/fxxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/PayForContent/PaidContentProcessor/PayPal.php(247): Waindigo_PayForContent_Model_PaidContent->createPaidContentRecord(2, Array, false)
#5 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/paid_content_callback.php(31): Waindigo_PayForContent_PaidContentProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction()

Error:
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit = limit - 1, can_purchase = IF(limit = 0, 0, 1) WHERE con' at line 2 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Code:
#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\r\n             ...')
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\r\n             ...')
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\r\n             ...')
#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/PayForContent/Model/PaidContent.php(426): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n             ...', Array)
#4 /home/fxxxxx/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/PayForContent/PaidContentProcessor/PayPal.php(247): Waindigo_PayForContent_Model_PaidContent->createPaidContentRecord(2, Array, false)
#5 /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/paid_content_callback.php(31): Waindigo_PayForContent_PaidContentProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction()
I have the same: p

Mon petit Allan :3

hi ...i've already installed this addon, and works properly. (y)(y)(y)
but how to hide "tab VERSION HISTORY" couse when any one open it, the link "DOWNLOAD" still apear. and anyone can acces this link to download file.
pay-cont.webp
thanks

Last edited:
Error:
Code:
Code:
Please, can you fix this problem ?

Always same error, purchase OK but after, i have this:
I always purchase button after buy add-on.
Screenshot_3.webp

Screenshot_4.webp

Historique des erreurs serveur   Admin CP   XenForo.webp

Screenshot_5.webp

Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but does it pass any information other than the price to PayPal? What I get when I buy an item is a blank description field... in the paypal screen(below)
The item does have a description in the event description field. Am I missing a configuration setting?
I'm also using your Resource Events as the event for this.
Thanks!
Pay_with_a_PayPal_account_-_PayPal.webp

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong here, but this addon doesn't appear to work. No matter what information I enter, I always get the error message in the attached snapshot.

xenforo-paid-resources.webp

Am I missing some configuration somewhere or something?

Top Bottom