[TH] Page Comments [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Xen Pages Comment System - Adds a comment system for pages.

This mod will add a fully Ajax and bb code&smiley editor comment system for your pages.

Comments can be enabled/disabled on a page per page basis. When adding/editing a page, under the Edit option you will see a new option added: Enable Comments. Bt default it is set to be disabled.

The following options and integrations are available:

Comment Length: Comment messages have a maxium length limit set at the mod settings in the acp. (Staff is excluded from this limit.)...

Read more about this resource...

Sooooo. i think i wanna get this add-on, ill def check back with you when i finish designing my pages. By the way, what else could you design for pages? Could you do a Image slider cause thats what im looking for.

Sooooo. i think i wanna get this add-on, ill def check back with you when i finish designing my pages. By the way, what else could you design for pages? Could you do a Image slider cause thats what im looking for.

Can you please elaborate a little further about the image slide?

I use your addon to give my users the possibility to comment on pages, which works fine. However, I have two pages using a PHP callback. Within this callback a custom template is defined for these pages.

Is it possible to add page comment also on pages with custom page template? If so, which code do I have to place within the custom template? @borbole

I use your addon to give my users the possibility to comment on pages, which works fine. However, I have two pages using a PHP callback. Within this callback a custom template is defined for these pages.

Is it possible to add page comment also on pages with custom page template? If so, which code do I have to place within the custom template? @borbole

I do not think it can be added by a simple template change. That would require extra coding.

Hi, I am using this add on on www.hookedonroleplaying.com, and when I went to enable it, the content on my pages does not show up. I think there might be a bug in the mod somewhere as the pages were working before. When I disabled the mod, the pages were working properly again.

Any chance you can update this for 1.5.5? This Would be a great addition to have, as I make big use of the Page option on my site.

Just wondering if this will be updated to fix any bugs? I have reported mine and the last update was last year. I think this mod should be updated to work with xf 1.5.7. Just my opinion.

Hey Guys,

Got another issue with comments >

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BybM2USF5o87b3FEWl9URGRuSEk/view

Whenever a comment is moderated - the options on it don't work and can take upto 30 attempts. I've since removed the moderated bit - but now I can't delete any of the posts?

Any help would be appreciated (I can provide an admin login if needed) - thanks muchly :)

Top Bottom