[TH] Page Comments [Deleted]

This is not working for me. I do not see the alert to approve comments at the top of the page in the mod bar.

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-9_20-13-59.webp
    upload_2016-6-9_20-13-59.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 6
i didn't get a reply back from all 3 website about this issue. I wrote a support ticket and posted on the forums seeking help. Are they on Vacation?

Sorry about the delay!

Are you not seeing the moderation queue icon being increased, but it's still showing up in the queue?

Sorry about the delay!

Are you not seeing the moderation queue icon being increased, but it's still showing up in the queue?

So in my case when a member post a page comment, i do not get a notification in the mod bar. Like nothing pops up, and i only know a comment has been posted if i visit the page. Then i can not approve or disapprove the comment because i cant get into the moderation queue.
So no notification to act on the comments that are posted.

So in my case when a member post a page comment, i do not get a notification in the mod bar. Like nothing pops up, and i only know a comment has been posted if i visit the page. Then i can not approve or disapprove the comment because i cant get into the moderation queue.
So no notification to act on the comments that are posted.
We'll take a look into it :)

Both add-ons are pretty much the same, but page comments have a few more features than post comments. Such things include being able to share too social media, when you create pages users are able to comment if you allow it, and many more features.

Top Bottom