[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I’m still using it without problems on 3 forums. Unfortunately there’s no other alternatives at the moment.

I'm a little (ok, a lot) behind and just realized, after much toiling, that the Themehouse stuff is winding down (saw the blog post link). For those that are installing this addon (which was great!) - it looks like the forum>Node Styling bit has been done away with, probably due to some updates at some point. Since it isn't being actively developed, I went ahead and disabled. Bummer!
The addon is still being maintained as needed and this section is still there:

1679488620123.png

This is the whole thing the addon does so it wouldn't be removed. If your nav item was missing for some reason, you may have needed to rebuild the addon which would re-import the admin navigation items. If you've disabled it now, enabling again should do the same thing.

The addon is still being maintained as needed and this section is still there:

View attachment 283349

This is the whole thing the addon does so it wouldn't be removed. If your nav item was missing for some reason, you may have needed to rebuild the addon which would re-import the admin navigation items. If you've disabled it now, enabling again should do the same thing.

Hi Matt. I had installed it last night and for whatever reason, those links weren't showing up for me. The nodes were active and doing their thing so it was working, but just that layout and styling link was nowhere to be found (even refreshed, disabled, reenabled, etc.). I am on latest using XF cloud setup.
I'll try the rebuild...

Hi Matt. I had installed it last night and for whatever reason, those links weren't showing up for me. The nodes were active and doing their thing so it was working, but just that layout and styling link was nowhere to be found (even refreshed, disabled, reenabled, etc.). I am on latest using XF cloud setup.
I'll try the rebuild...

I can confirm that the addon works without any issues on latest XF version on my forum. I'm using this addon on 3 forums.

Screenshot 2023-03-22 161952.webp

I'll try the rebuild...
If the rebuild option doesn't work, will probably need to reach out to XF support to make sure it's importing properly. Things like the nav items and options, templates, phrases etc are all bundled up by the XF addon build script and then imported by the addon import process, so we can't control that part. If you can go to admin.php?node-layout/ manually and it works and it's just the nav item that's missing, then it sounds like it's just not being imported.

Currently mouse hover even number of nodes will highlight it but not the odd number nodes. How can I make them all highlighted when mouse over?

Top Bottom