[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Still wondering about this. Also, it looks like it reads, "138 Sub-forums," if you look at it quickly :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 202214
Navigate to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Node/forum list -> Node status -> Enable the option "Node stats as icons"

EDIT: This can only be enabled/disabled on UI.X 2 or any other ThemeHouse theme for XenForo 2.x.

Last edited:
@Dalton Prock
I've been experimenting with adding some Font Awesome icons to various nodes, but every time I do I end up with some unintended icons next to all the subnodes. After adding a Font Awesome book icon to a parent node, for example, all the subnodes of that node display with an Amazon ("a") icon next to them. I added a headphones icon to another node and all its subnodes had what looks like a dripping faucet next to them. You get the idea. What am I overlooking? :unsure:

@Dalton Prock
I've been experimenting with adding some Font Awesome icons to various nodes, but every time I do I end up with some unintended icons next to all the subnodes. After adding a Font Awesome book icon to a parent node, for example, all the subnodes of that node display with an Amazon ("a") icon next to them. I added a headphones icon to another node and all its subnodes had what looks like a dripping faucet next to them. You get the idea. What am I overlooking? :unsure:
Go ahead and create a ticket on this so that I can take a closer look please, @imno007

Check under the style properties, I don't have it in front of me right now so I'm not sure the exact path, but it should be in a group labelled as [TH] Nodes :)
Before asking, already check at style properties :D and could not find it :unsure:

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.webp
    Screenshot_1.webp
    24 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2.webp
    Screenshot_2.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_3.webp
    Screenshot_3.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_4.webp
    Screenshot_4.webp
    53 KB · Views: 13
After the recent update: I don't want the background image for nodes as the OG image and wish to disable this. I do not see an option after looking in options and SP? Could you please guide me or allow us to enable and disable this option if there isn't one?

Many thanks

Top Bottom