[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
This addon doesn’t do anything with session states, but what do you do to trigger this? Could you take another screenshot and include the address bar? Should help us a bit more than the current screenshot.

The option import isn’t something we really have control over, could you create a ticket at themehouse.com so we can look into this for you?

D3AE8082-AA9E-45C4-AAC5-E7C152069518.webp
8720987B-94E4-4A71-BA4D-1965B122226C.webp

Oh! I thought you were saying that it was logging you out. I'm guessing that when logged in you're viewing a different style then when you're logged out. Can you confirm that it's the exact same style being viewed? If that's not the case could you create a ticket at themehouse.com with admin details so we can have a look?

Oh! I thought you were saying that it was logging you out. I'm guessing that when logged in you're viewing a different style then when you're logged out. Can you confirm that it's the exact same style being viewed? If that's not the case could you create a ticket at themehouse.com with admin details so we can have a look?
Exact same style when logged out (it’s my default style). I’ve logged a ticked. Will update with admin details.

I'm not really sure what you mean, I've tested everything I could and the read/unread color works fine for me

Defult node icon color are not change.

uT-oVsOUTpO8IuVgfFJEVQ.png

This Have set for node icon color setting.

VuycnhheT1Oof6KE24Z0tg.png

Why Tactical Dark icon changed from Tactical light icon with this update?

-UgrP74IRG2az0LIAgI1jA.png

It looks like the minification did something slightly different when building the one in Uix vs the one in nodes, safe to ignore for now

Does this issue fixed from Patch Level 1 update?

Defult node icon color are not change.

uT-oVsOUTpO8IuVgfFJEVQ.png

This Have set for node icon color setting.

Are you changing this icon with [TH] Nodes, or is it just inheriting from Tactical?

Why Tactical Dark icon changed from Tactical light icon with this update?

-UgrP74IRG2az0LIAgI1jA.png

More than likely you're defining for Tactical light to use that icon, you can check in Forums -> Node styling (choose your tactical light child style at the top) then open that node and expand the node icons section and screenshot that

Does this issue fixed from Patch Level 1 update?
I believe it should be, yes

Are you changing this icon with [TH] Nodes, or is it just inheriting from Tactical?

I am changing default icon color in Tactical Node/forum list. The color are not applied when enabled Enable node grid/styling but disabling node grid/styling and color change are working.

More than likely you're defining for Tactical light to use that icon, you can check in Forums -> Node styling (choose your tactical light child style at the top) then open that node and expand the node icons section and screenshot that

No I am applying only for Tactical light but its also now change for Tactical from Patch Level 1 update. So changes are inherit down and up?

3yBVuRrlSLK1iPHCS1t_3w.png

I am changing default icon color in Tactical Node/forum list. The color are not applied when enabled Enable node grid/styling but disabling node grid/styling and color change are working.

Can you check if it works in the default style? I can't replicate this issue

No I am applying only for Tactical light but its also now change for Tactical from Patch Level 1 update. So changes are inherit down and up?

Nothing major changed in this update, just fixing an error that caused a class to not get applied and messed with some styling, and adding a tooltip. nothing that could have changed something like this. Could you create a ticket at themehouse.com with admin details so we can have a look?

Anyone know a quick selection to change to prevent the page from scrolling on top of the sticky menu bar at the top instead of behind it?

Nothing major changed in this update, just fixing an error that caused a class to not get applied and messed with some styling, and adding a tooltip. nothing that could have changed something like this.

I think this issue fixed from enable/disable style or enabled Default Style. Rebuild cache ?

There’s an XF1 Addon that works really well with Material nodes. It changes nodes to buttons, on mobile makes a huge difference, rather than having to select the text links you simply tap the whole node. Any chance you can add that as a feature?

A2554984-7E49-46C8-A2F2-DC547F48DBEB.webp

There’s an XF1 Addon that works really well with Material nodes. It changes nodes to buttons, on mobile makes a huge difference, rather than having to select the text links you simply tap the whole node. Any chance you can add that as a feature?

I can't tell from the screenshots if you're using one of the ThemeHouse skins, but if so, they have a custom property for "Clickable nodes" option that does that in Appearance > Style Properties > Node/forum list.

Top Bottom