[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
The class you add doesn't have to be for an icon, you can add any class that you'd like and assign an image to it through css

Somebody can confirm that nodes background won't show if I have a child theme into another child theme?

Example:
UI.X (Master Style)
-> My Main Theme (Nodes BG works!)
|___> My Child Theme (Nodes BG won't works)

Last edited:
Sorry still are not understanding that what does this option. Enable/disable this option will not change anything.
When that option is enabled it adds a footer below the node grid. You may also find an arrow pointing to more which will take you to that forums discussion list. Then you will also find a plus icon which will allow you to create a thread in that forum. You can find more information on this add-on by reading over it's documentation here.

@Jake B. What size recommended for Background image? Also why not auto re-size based on node size? Image are cropping.

With this image:

announcements.webp

Showing:

6f9WAelJQqizC_IJDCHobA.png

We can't "auto resize based on node size" because we don't know what the node size is, there are far too many variables as it entirely depends on what device you're using (mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc) and whether there are multiple nodes in the row or just one. There also isn't really a "recommended size" due to the same variables, it's mostly going to be down to trial and error, but choosing images with most of the content in the center is going to be your best bet as we do background-size: cover and center the image

@Jake B. I have found a issue, I have set Background image for style "Tactical (child)" but Its also auto set for style Tactical - World of Warcraft (child). Now also image showing for Tactical - World of Warcraft (child) but Node grid are not enabled for this style. So why still showing for this style? Do you have option for this? We want set "Tactical (child)" is Node grid with Background image and Tactical - World of Warcraft (child) are without Node grid and Background image. How we can do this? When Node grid are not enabled then why Background image are showing?

Node grid and the background styles are completely separate from eachother, there is a separate style property to disable the background styles

Also How use read and unread icon are separated? See below example for Icon f0a1, Its changing automatically. Can work from my example screenshot? Changing icon color from read/unread automatically?

Unread Icon:

GAz2HSvuRA6D2jmeqMW6ww.png

Read Icon:

bsPUZ8MpTQynrcYgdoZ_Ag.png

But does work if disabled Enable node styling ?

Yes, on Applications -> Node Styling you have the option to choose a specific style here, just select the Tactical - World of Warcraft (Child) style here before making your node icon changes

Also How use read and unread icon are separated? See below example for Icon f0a1, Its changing automatically. Can work from my example screenshot? Changing icon color from read/unread automatically?

Unread Icon:

GAz2HSvuRA6D2jmeqMW6ww.png

Read Icon:

bsPUZ8MpTQynrcYgdoZ_Ag.png

One of your screenshots are missing in your post

We don't modify the read/unread colors in [TH] Nodes, so you can adjust this under Style Properties -> Node/forum list :)

Top Bottom