[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Wow, just in time too. With the issue I was about to report. I was wondering why RC3 was not available on themehouses website.

Can you update me when RC3 will become available for download? I imagine any minute. I checked on chrome and there was no issue though on firefox the nodes were out of place. Looks like you fixed it thanks.

EDIT: Okay I see the download now. Thanks guys. It's available now : D

Okay I just tried downloaded RC3 for Nodes thinking it would fix the firefox issue but the forum don't display at all in the style it's selected in. The forums just go away. And if I disable the add on then they come back. Maybe I need to download again?

Everything uploaded correctly and add on upgraded correctly.

Okay I just tried downloaded RC3 for Nodes thinking it would fix the firefox issue but the forum don't display at all in the style it's selected in. The forums just go away. And if I disable the add on then they come back. Maybe I need to download again?

Do you have any errors in your browser console?

Yes and thank you for the reply. The error I get is this:

Code:
TypeError: this.common is undefined
[Learn More]

Could you create a ticket at themehouse.com with a URL to your site?

Nevermind, found your account and got the link, could you enable [TH] Nodes so I can see what is happening?

Yes sure no problem thanks. I'm TopSilver on there.

When you reply I'll send you the login details. I didn't test it on the live style. Only another child style of UI.X 2

EDIT: What I'll do is make the style i enabled it on selectable and let you login with that account. I'm messaging you now.

Last edited:

Nevermind, found your account and got the link, could you enable [TH] Nodes so I can see what is happening?

@Jake B. I just got your message and didn't see you edited it. Please sign up on the site then and select the style "child test style" to see.

Just gave it a try on the latest version of FireFox and it seems to be working correctly, what version of FF are you using, and on which Operating System? Could you try clearing your browser cache also?

Just gave it a try on the latest version of FireFox and it seems to be working correctly, what version of FF are you using, and on which Operating System? Could you try clearing your browser cache also?

You selected the style "child test style" right?

That's the style where it's activated and nothing shows up. I just cleared my browser cache to see if that would help and nothing changed. I'm on Windows 10. I'm also using the new firefox browser, the latest version and it doesn't work on chrome either I tried it.

I'd like to mention, I just upgraded the site to php 7.0 this morning. But everything else seems to be working correctly so this can't be on my end as far as I'm aware.

Here's the rest of the error. Sorry I never showed it all:

Code:
TypeError: this.common is undefined
[Learn More]
index.min.js:5:427
value
http://www.causecoders.com/js/themehouse/nodes/index.min.js:5:427
<anonymous>
http://www.causecoders.com/:7202:2

@Jake B.

That's the style where it's activated and nothing shows up. I just cleared my browser cache to see if that would help and nothing changed. I'm on Windows 10. I'm also using the new firefox browser, the latest version and it doesn't work on chrome either I tried it.

That's interesting, it seems to be working for me on both Chrome and FF
Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 12.36.19 PM.webp
Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 12.40.18 PM.webp

I do see that you're using CloudFlare, however. Could you try purging your CloudFlare cache to see if that resolves the issue?

That's interesting, it seems to be working for me on both Chrome and FF
View attachment 163243
View attachment 163241

I do see that you're using CloudFlare, however. Could you try purging your CloudFlare cache to see if that resolves the issue?

Wow cloudflare. Should of known. I have caching set to ignore query string so I didn't expect it was that but that fixed the issue. Must have cached up the previous file upload and the new upload never registered in the system. I hate that this may have wasted your time and I apologize.

Never thought it could be cloudflare but it was. I was starting to wonder what in the world was going on lol.

Anyways to top that off, it's also fixed on firefox the issue that was reported as it looks perfect now. So great work.

Dang cloudflare. Can't live with it, can't live without it. Lol I appreciate your help ;)

Looks great! (y)

One question:

I noticed on the (UI.X2-)Demo Page, that first the complete node list has to be loaded from the server for the node list to show up. Though I have a fast internet connection, I first see the sidebar and about 0.3 seconds later the node list.

What's the reason for this? Is there a way around this? Is it just one feature that causes this?

Top Bottom