[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
You can just use the mdi-[icon] class. So, for example: mdi-bell

Not working get.

yv1tMWv6RVSbMyyjZ2r0cw.png

We're not really doing anything specific with MDI, just including it, so I don't think there is much we can do

I have a simple problem if anyone is able to point me in the right direction,

Im trying to get node 2 to match node 1 hieght but cant find where or how to do this. would anyone care to help? Untitled-1.webp

I have a simple problem if anyone is able to point me in the right direction,

Im trying to get node 2 to match node 1 hieght but cant find where or how to do this. would anyone care to help? View attachment 166460
Sorry hate to ask again but is there anyone in this thread that knows how to adjust the hieght of the node container to show the images correctly? Im adjusting line height at the moment to get them to stretch

Sorry hate to ask again but is there anyone in this thread that knows how to adjust the hieght of the node container to show the images correctly? Im adjusting line height at the moment to get them to stretch

we would not be able to help unless you share a link of your site and describe what you are trying to do.

Yes doing this but files will overwritten from theme update.

Just upload the missing file only and then > Add-on> [TH] Node> rebuild. If there is no template modification performed manually (debug mode>template modification) changes made directly to templates won't be affected.

It looks like the minification did something slightly different when building the one in Uix vs the one in nodes, safe to ignore for now

Last edited:
Hi, I’m getting a different state of logged in / out:

Not sure what it could be?

View attachment 166617

View attachment 166618

This addon doesn’t do anything with session states, but what do you do to trigger this? Could you take another screenshot and include the address bar? Should help us a bit more than the current screenshot.

Anyone getting issues installing this addon?

Can't seem to get the option to show up in the nodes menu.

The option import isn’t something we really have control over, could you create a ticket at themehouse.com so we can look into this for you?

Top Bottom