[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
how can i change the background image in the nodes? for example put an image in one node and other image to another node

like this:
7a80ec2d26dfcb3d76335649ea9ffde4.png

I have tried to use a FontAwesome icon on a node, and it seems to be working, however the default icon is also showing underneath:
1514579526042.webp

Any ideas how to get rid of it?

I have tried to use a FontAwesome icon on a node, and it seems to be working, however the default icon is also showing underneath:
View attachment 165374

Any ideas how to get rid of it?
I just tested this to see if it happened on one of our demo forums, I was not able to experience this. But to better assist you, go ahead and create a ticket so that we are able to troubleshoot this further.

Reactions: Tom
I just tested this to see if it happened on one of our demo forums, I was not able to experience this. But to better assist you, go ahead and create a ticket so that we are able to troubleshoot this further.
No need to create a ticket as it's sorted now, but if it helps with your troubleshooting it seems to be working fine after we stopped using images as the default icons.

We've been finding a few more issues with this addon that you should probably be aware of (not sure if some have already been reported).

One major issue is the custom node backgrounds we've set, which are showing fine from the main forum list:
1515023611213.webp

But don't work at all in the category page:

1515023645126.webp

Another issue is with how subforums are listed, with each node being shown differently with different sizes and positions, as shown here:

1515023712747.webp

Why isn't the read/unread forum icons working? I have put the image url in the right places as seen in screenshot and the icons are not visible. What am I doing wrong???

node icons.webp

One suggestion: can you please give an option to check/uncheck for the 'Background image URL' to apply to sub-forums in the Node layout and styling option. As at the moment, it applies to the sub-forums as well and I'd like to see an option to uncheck that so it only applies to the parent node.

One major issue is the custom node backgrounds we've set, which are showing fine from the main forum list:
1515023611213-png.165691

But don't work at all in the category page:

1515023645126-png.165692

We'll have a look into this

Another issue is with how subforums are listed, with each node being shown differently with different sizes and positions, as shown here:

This is likely due to the length of your node name and description. We'll see what we can do to resolve this :)

Why isn't the read/unread forum icons working? I have put the image url in the right places as seen in screenshot and the icons are not visible. What am I doing wrong???

View attachment 165695

It doesn't support image URLs, only class names

Reactions: Tom
Class names ? I am no expert. I see others have images for their read/unread icons or is that done via class? if so, how?

Class names ? I am no expert. I see others have images for their read/unread icons or is that done via class? if so, how?
For example, you are able to input Material based icons like so: mdi mdi-example
Such icons can be found here and used in the icons section of Nodes layout and styling.

Oh ok, is that all we can use? Be good to add an option to add your own images.
I believe you are able to use FontAwesome icons as well, for example: fa fa-example
You are able to find the icons here - We might be able to include this feature in a future release, good idea :)

Top Bottom