[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Just tried updating but I get this error in the ACP

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: thnodes_customColors in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Service/NodeStyling/Cache.php at line 544
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Service/NodeStyling/Cache.php at line 544
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Service\NodeStyling\Cache->getDefaultStyling() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Service/NodeStyling/Cache.php at line 434
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Service\NodeStyling\Cache->inheritFeaturesForStyling() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Service/NodeStyling/Cache.php at line 422
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Service\NodeStyling\Cache->handleNodeStyling() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Service/NodeStyling/Cache.php at line 239
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Service\NodeStyling\Cache->handleNode() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Service/NodeStyling/Cache.php at line 207
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Service\NodeStyling\Cache->handleNodeSubTree() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Service/NodeStyling/Cache.php at line 228
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Service\NodeStyling\Cache->handleStyle() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Service/NodeStyling/Cache.php at line 194
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Service\NodeStyling\Cache->handleStyleSubTree() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Service/NodeStyling/Cache.php at line 185
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Service\NodeStyling\Cache->buildNodeStylingCache() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Service/NodeStyling/Cache.php at line 74
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Service\NodeStyling\Cache->rebuildCache() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Repository/NodeStyling.php at line 154
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Repository\NodeStyling->rebuildNodeStylingCache() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Setup.php at line 198
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Setup->rebuildCaches() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Nodes/Setup.php at line 68
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Setup->upgrade1000333Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
ThemeHouse\Nodes\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 575
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Reinstalled this, super impressed with the custom colours and css variable feature in the latest update.

Reinstalled this, super impressed with the custom colours and css variable feature in the latest update.
Honestly since you're so comfortable with CSS you might not find much value since you know how to get by without, but yeah little stuff like that make customization that much easier at least. :)

Can anyone confirm the 'node layout separator' is working as it should on 2.1? It doesn't seem to do anything for me (it did work previously on 2.0). I've submit a ticket but thought I'd check if anyone else is having the same issue.

EDIT: TH confirmed. Fix coming in new release.

Last edited:
Hmm, using the latest version (1.0.5) with XF 2.1, same settings, rebuilt master data... can't get my 2 column node grid back after upgrading XF, all styles remain single column... Anyone suggest something obvious I might be overlooking?

Hmm, using the latest version (1.0.5) with XF 2.1, same settings, rebuilt master data... can't get my 2 column node grid back after upgrading XF, all styles remain single column... Anyone suggest something obvious I might be overlooking?
Never mind, forgot something I had to do. What can happen after having to trash all your styles and start over. ;)

Are custom node icons supported in this version?
Images are not, as the best way to do images is a sprite. And imo if you're gonna do a sprite the knowledge required is essentially CSS without doing an entire builder. SVG will work fine here I believe.
Never mind, forgot something I had to do. What can happen after having to trash all your styles and start over. ;)
Was it something we messed up on?

Images are not, as the best way to do images is a sprite. And imo if you're gonna do a sprite the knowledge required is essentially CSS without doing an entire builder. SVG will work fine here I believe.

Was it something we messed up on?
No, Mike, it's just that I can no longer get any of the TH styles to work right on my homepage when using a tabbed widget, so I tried deleting them all and the addon and reinstalling everything, hoping for a miracle (I didn't get one), and then I forgot I had to go into the style properties and renable the option for each style. It's had been a while since I had to do it. ;)

I purchased this add-on in Aug 2018 (v1.0.3). I want to upgrade to XF2.1. Do I need to re-purchase the current version to work with XF2.1?

I purchased this add-on in Aug 2018 (v1.0.3). I want to upgrade to XF2.1. Do I need to re-purchase the current version to work with XF2.1?
You get a year of updates with the purchase, so no, you don't need to purchase it again, just download the latest version.

You get a year of updates with the purchase, so no, you don't need to purchase it again, just download the latest version.
Thank you, imno007. But the orange button reads, "Buy for $25". Is there a download button somewhere for the latest version?

Thank you!!! I had no idea. Would it be wise to delete the current version I'm using from my database, before I install XF2.1 (and Nodes 1.0.5)?

Thank you!!! I had no idea. Would it be wise to delete the current version I'm using from my database, before I install XF2.1 (and Nodes 1.0.5)?
Well, you've always had to download from their website, so you either did and forgot or someone else downloaded it for you. ;)

Just disable all your addons before upgrading XF, then after the upgrade you can reenable and upgrade the addon. No need to uninstall.

Okay. Yeah, it was 6 months ago, I don't remember purchasing it from a separate website. My login credentials worked, so apparently I registered there haha!

Sounds good. Thanks for all the help.

Top Bottom