[TH] Newest Post First [Deleted]

With this installed, is it possible to enable it (or allow the user to enable it) on a per-board basis? There's just one particular board within my forum that users want this functionality for.

Thanks.

With this installed, is it possible to enable it (or allow the user to enable it) on a per-board basis? There's just one particular board within my forum that users want this functionality for.

Thanks.
did you ever get an answer to this question? (jon, i think it would be useful if this could be enabled per-board or per-thread, it goes hand-in-glove with your live thread mod :) )

Thanks.
It is technically possible, but currently do not have the time to add in such a feature without funding.
did you ever get an answer to this question? (jon, i think it would be useful if this could be enabled per-board or per-thread, it goes hand-in-glove with your live thread mod :) )
I agree.

It is technically possible, but currently do not have the time to add in such a feature without funding.
As expected.
so, how much add this feature? (I need it and I'm willing to pay. of course)

Hi,
I've just installed this add-on and have noticed that when guests click on "Post Reply", they get the following message: "You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again." This message appears without being given the chance to do the verification.
If they click on "More Options" however, they can then do the verification. I think this would lead to confusion and would dissuade guests from posting.
Any help would be much appreciated.:)
Thanks.

Hi,
Does anybody encountered something like this during installation?
Something seems to be wrong with the install script for database update.
Any hints?

Thanks

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-04 um 10.27.26.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-04 um 10.27.26.webp
    101.8 KB · Views: 15
Does this add-in work with XF2? I haven't been able to install it.
We are just migrating a vB4.2.5 forum and have the same problem mentioned elsewhere - our users prefer the newest post to be shown first in a thread.

Does this add-in work with XF2? I haven't been able to install it.
We are just migrating a vB4.2.5 forum and have the same problem mentioned elsewhere - our users prefer the newest post to be shown first in a thread.

No. No XF1 addons will work on XF2

Top Bottom