[TH] Monetize Pro with DFP & Affiliate Link support [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[AD] Monetize Pro - Comprehensive Advertisement Manager

title.png

...​

Read more about this resource...

Do I need a Google Adsense account to use this Addon?
Actually I do not understand the implications of this addon.
I make money with how this addon?

Thanks you.

Do I need a Google Adsense account to use this Addon?
Actually I do not understand the implications of this addon.
I make money with how this addon?

Thanks you.
This is a comprehensive ad manager that fully integrates with DFP, supports AdSense, and custom advertising amongst many other features. It is an advertisement manager first and foremost but will be expanded into target keywords and sticky threads, but both fall under the hat of advertising as well.

You do not need AdSense, but it supports that and many others. :)

I am confused that this addon help me help me to advertise and obtain income from advertising.

Thanks you :D

I am confused that this addon help me help me to advertise and obtain income from advertising.

Thanks you :D
Well for one you can sell advertisements on your site all managed through the same system. So you can create a package and sell it for oh say $5 a click up to 100 for 1 month or however long or even indefinitely. Then people can buy that package and out their banner to their product or website up. Voila! Payment received via PayPal or anything supported by paygates including Stripe, Authorize.net, and more.

I hope I've explained a decent scenario but can try to come up with more if you would like. :)

Addon this as google adwords?
I'll have the money when someone buys a location to place ads on my forum.
I will continue to learn about this addon to understand it better.

Thanks you. :D

Great addon from audentio! Its features are really good :D. Keep the good work up :). It would really make monetization of content on my website really easy.;)

@Mike Creuzer - This looks interesting and I'm thinking about purchasing. Can you please tell me if the advertisers have a dashboard where they can view their ad's stats (impressions, click-throughs, etc)?

@Mike Creuzer - This looks interesting and I'm thinking about purchasing. Can you please tell me if the advertisers have a dashboard where they can view their ad's stats (impressions, click-throughs, etc)?
Yes, they do. Given the permission, they can see all ads associated with themselves. And there is also a permission whether they can see stats or not as well, just in case you want someone to be able to manage but not see results. But yes you can see the stats.

Are there any directions for using this with AdSense?

The AdSense code is javascript, but I don't see where to put it. There's an html field for AdSense Options when I create an ad, but it's limited to 250 characters.

Are there any directions for using this with AdSense?

The AdSense code is javascript, but I don't see where to put it. There's an html field for AdSense Options when I create an ad, but it's limited to 250 characters.

There is a big code block that you have to put in the header that is shared by all adsense advertisements, this goes in
Home -> Options -> [AD] Monetize: General Options -> Global JavaScript

Then you'll put each individual AdSense code in the advertisement you create. Choose "AdSense" as the advertisement type, then go to the AdSense Options tab and paste the code into the HTML box.

This box was not supposed to have a limit on it, The limit was set in the DataWriter on the wrong field mistake and didn't come across this because the AdSense code I had was below that limit. I've removed this limit and have reuploaded the fixed package. Just download it from your customer area and overwrite the files. No need to run the XML. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused :)

Jake

I think, to make it easier and I should have thought of it last night, we are also going to offer free updates to those who have purchased the add-on within 2 months. Even though technically this is a brand new add-on and understand some people will not understand.

Has nothing to do with what was built previous, and everything to do with what we had to do to build the features this new add-on offers. I am very proud of this add-on and the months of work we put into it. If you do not want it, you do not need to buy it. The lite version still functions just as advertised before we released this.

Last edited:
For DFP features support, is this integrated in such a way that new campaigns sold through this system creates everything needed in DFP?

For DFP features support, is this integrated in such a way that new campaigns sold through this system creates everything needed in DFP?
It doesn't send information to Google, rather will let you of course pull to your XenForo the code but also include data to DFP. I want to do a video as soon as possible to explain, but there is a brief explanation in the panel and documentation.

I've got an extensive DFP installation, using multiple passbacks, AdExchange, 10 different networks, over 80 direct advertisers, and serving 12 million monthly ad impressions.

Hate to say this, but would I effectively be starting from scratch? Or does this integrate to the existing DFP data I've already got implemented?

Thread title and content targeting is something my direct advertisers have been asking for...intrigued...

Top Bottom