[TH] Moderation Queue Information [Deleted]

Jon W

Last edited:
Yes. It will be caused by this add-on conflicting with another add-on -- so in your case it looks like this add-on was conflicting with the Show Similar Threads add-on.

Feature request:
Please add a new function to include what forum section or thread does the message posted?

Are any template modifications needed if using a non standard one?

I cant see this feature when installed, and have added myself to the moderator usergroup to see if it made a difference

Might be. Best thing to do is to check with the Default Style first.

Are you using XenForo 1.2?

Thanks for the reply.
Yes im on 1.2

Think I may have sussed it. My moderators can see it, and I can see in your code that it looks for the user bwing being a moderator. Is it possible that its seeing im an administrator and not displaying it even though im in both usergroups?

If so, could the code be edited to allow for administrators as well?

I thought you had to be a moderator to view the moderation queue -- even if you are also an administrator.

Yes i have figured it now and it is as above. Seems a bit skew to me that you have so many ways to select someone as a moderator (in profile etc) but it only actually works this way

That's just the way XenForo works unfortunately. You will have to raise it with the XenForo developers.

Glad you got it sorted though.

Its no biggy, once i have it figured out and everyone set as they should be there wont be an issue. Teaches me for setting people up the Vbulletin way!

You produce some fantastic stuff by the way, good on you!

I think there might be an issue with this in 1.3.
I'm seeing 0.0.0.0 as the IP address.
temp1.webp
Also Jon could I request a quote to add the country name of the IP under the IP address (if GeoIP is installed) and add a Spam button to decimate the user is the viewer has permission to use the Spam button?

I think there might be an issue with this in 1.3.
I'm seeing 0.0.0.0 as the IP address.
View attachment 70230
Also Jon could I request a quote to add the country name of the IP under the IP address (if GeoIP is installed) and add a Spam button to decimate the user is the viewer has permission to use the Spam button?

I confirm also problem with IP ... also how do you have option: Forum ... I installed this addon but do not see that ?

Thank you for this, is there any chance to add to show in what form post is added, like in this image:

temp1-jpg.70230

dude u messed something up i think

i get this when i import and after rebuild templates:

a4MyT.png

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting function (T_FUNCTION) - library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20140604.php:247
Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(40) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/members/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting function (T_FUNCTION) - library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20140604.php:247
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(56) "http://www.portalcentric.net/forums/index.php?liveupdate"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/forums/shoutbox"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_InitDependencies' not found - library/Waindigo/AdminStyles/Listener/InitDependencies.php:4
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(52) "http://portalcentric.net/forums/index.php?liveupdate"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(17) "/forums/shoutbox/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"