[TH] Metadata [Deleted]

I bet its:

#2 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(8): Waindigo_Metadata_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread()

I wonder if I change the order and make yours first. Meanwhile I cleared my logs and disabled his.

His is a very popular a needed mod for SEO. I hope I can get the to play nicely together :)

I bet its:

#2 /hackersadvantage/forums/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(8): Waindigo_Metadata_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread()

I wonder if I change the order and make yours first.
Can you confirm by disabling that add-on?

We getting this erros when thread as created . any thoughts?
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/Waindigo/Metadata/Extend/XenForo/Model/Thread.php:197
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/Waindigo/Metadata/Extend/XenForo/Model/Thread.php:252
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/Waindigo/Metadata/Extend/XenForo/Model/Thread.php:307
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/Waindigo/Metadata/Extend/XenForo/Model/Thread.php:362

also when we do Health check , that what we get , not sure if its related to addon

2050ae8f4ec61bb3e42a63218e7034fa.png

Had to uninstall this nice addon, its not compatible with XenTags, which is needed more then this one. Sorry Jon.

Could you post the full error please?

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library\Waindigo\Metadata\Extend\XenForo\Model\Thread.php:362
Generated By: Highlander, Today at 2:12 AM
Stack Trace
#0 C:\mysite\library\Waindigo\Metadata\Extend\XenForo\Model\Thread.php(362): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', 'C:\\inetpub2\\ihe...', 362, Array)
#1 C:\mysite\library\Waindigo\Metadata\Extend\XenForo\ControllerPublic\Forum.php(30): Waindigo_Metadata_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread->canEditThreadTitleMetadata(Array, Array)
#2 C:\mysite\library\Andy\SimilarThreads\ControllerPublic\Forum.php(13): Waindigo_Metadata_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread()
#3 C:\mysite\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(347): Andy_SimilarThreads_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread()
#4 C:\mysite\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 C:\mysite\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(71) "http://www.mysite.com/forums/distributed-computing.41/create-thread"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
=====

I have two pages just like this when creating threads in various places

Cool addon
@Jon W does the image alt tag works for images URL (not attached ones)? also does activating the addon works for older post.

I'm honestly not sure, you can always give it a try and check by using the "Inspect Element" tool in your browser :)

Jake
the inspect element come up with no errors and there nothing showing up on the image

9iiAOo3.png

I have selected {$title} for the image alt tag

3 years later, and I am getting the same error with [bd] Widget Framework 2.6.3
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/Waindigo/StatusPerms/Extend/XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php:71
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 minutes ago
and getting tons of those errors in 24 hours...
I will have to disable the addon unfortunately unless someone is pointing to a fix.
1523046558240.webp

Top Bottom