[TH] Members List [Deleted]

Jon W

Last edited:
I thought this was already posted here as a guide how to achieve this, actually it is very similar. If anyone wants to change Members Tab to Recent Activity, have a look here:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/change-members-tab-to-recent-activity.1900/

This little hack is even faster then to install this add-on. If you want to change Members Tab to Registered Members list (as this add-on does) follow the guide in the link posted above, but instead of the code in blue {xen:link recent-activity} use this code in orange {xen:link members/list}

@Autonamus try it this way, it should work ;)

I thought this was already posted here as a guide how to achieve this, actually it is very similar. If anyone wants to change Members Tab to Recent Activity, have a look here:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/change-members-tab-to-recent-activity.1900/

This little hack is even faster then to install this add-on. If you want to change Members Tab to Registered Members list (as this add-on does) follow the guide in the link posted above, but instead of the code in blue {xen:link recent-activity} use this code in orange {xen:link members/list}

As someone with a fair few styles (My members love them, not I) it was actually faster to install this. ;)

This is not the same thing at all. This add-on changes it to the Registered Members page, and not the Recent Activity page. This would be impossible to do through a template edit.

This is not the same thing at all. This add-on changes it to the Registered Members page, and not the Recent Activity page. This would be impossible to do through a template edit.
I did it with a template edit, you just quoted the guide how to achieve that :)

I did it with a template edit, you just quoted the guide how to achieve that :)
Sorry, its too early! Lol.

The add-on does it in a different way though, which works better because it avoids having to make the same template edit in other places (such as the Quick Navigation page), which you don't mention in your guide.

The medals/awards modification when you click on a users profile there is a "awarded medals tab" it becomes blank when I have your modification installed. But when I disable your mod the tab shows the awards. So its a conflict with your modification.

I noticed this first then contacted XFRocks who created the medals mod and he said this

"Blank may indicate an AJAX problem (check your JavaScript console for error message). Likely caused by a conflict with another add-on."

So I started disabling my addons one by on and checking profiles to see if it would appear, after I disabled yours the medals appeared on the profile award tab. Hope it makes more sense now.

No not change the title, I fooled around and was able to add the tabs on the registered users page, but they still pointed to the notable members when clicked. Can you have the search criteria work for registered members as well? Just like it works for notable members.

No not change the title, I fooled around and was able to add the tabs on the registered users page, but they still pointed to the notable members when clicked. Can you have the search criteria work for registered members as well? Just like it works for notable members.
So you would like multiple pages for each of the tabs? What search criteria are you referring to?

I would like the four tabs or "buttons" to work on the registered users page as they do on the notable members page. When I click a button it searches for the registered user with the most messages, or likes and so on - just like the notable members page.

I'm still a little confused about what you are asking for.

What you are describing is exactly what the notable members pages are -- these users are "notable" because they have the most points, posts or likes and not for any other reason.

It's nothing to do with notable members. I want to search registered users for messages, likes and so on as you can do with notable members. I want these buttons on the registered members page and to search messages, likes, etc.

Untitled.webp

Top Bottom