[TH] Member List Sorting [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Memberlist sorting order display and a few other options - Order the display members on the memberlist by certain criterias, like join date, message count etc

About this add-on

This add-on is designed to control the display of the memberlist. You can set the display order of members in the memberlist by 6 criterias. Username, Join Date, Last Activity, Message Count, Likes and Trophy Points.

An option to sort the memberlist can be displayed on the memberlist page too. This option can be switched on/off from the add on settings.

You can also set the Order Direction, ASC/DESC, from the add on settings.

Let us say, that you have...

Read more about this resource...

Nice!

One suggestion though - some additional criteria to be used to limit which members will be displayed in the memberlist regardless of sort method - most important would be minimum postcount (so for example only members with at least one post would be listed).

Nice!

One suggestion though - some additional criteria to be used to limit which members will be displayed in the memberlist regardless of sort method - most important would be minimum postcount (so for example only members with at least one post would be listed).

Great suggestion sir, thank you. The add on is updated with the message count criteria. Now you can exclude members based on post count from being listed on the memberlist. You can do that by entering a post count in the Message Count Memberlist Criteria field. Only members whose post count is equal to or greater than the value entered will be listed on the memberlist page.

Hi,

I currently use this add on - will yours do the same? I don't think the one I have is supported and I get an error message due to this add on when using the file health check.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Ragtek_FPM_Hashes' not found - library/Ragtek/FPM/StaticMethods.php:24
Generated By: admin, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://.com/community/admin.php?tools/file-check"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/file-check"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Yes, my add on will do more or less the same thing. By looking at the screenshots of the other add on that you posted, it uses extra criterias that I think come from custom add ons to sort the memberlist. My add on uses 6 criterias that come only from xenforo. It does not support criterias added by other add ons.

Last edited:
The add on doesn't seem to work unless I don't have the settings correct, it only shows 6 members in the registered members list.

The add on doesn't seem to work unless I don't have the settings correct, it only shows 6 members in the registered members list.

Can you please post here the link to your forum 's member page and a screenshots of how you have configured the add on settings?

Also - these are some of my oldest members under newest members. Not sure if that has anything to do with your add on.

Screen Shot 2016-01-01 at 7.38.20 AM.webp

The problem is that you have checked the registered group at Memberlist Groups Criteria option. By doing that, all members of that group will be excluded from being displayed on the Memberlist page.

Also - these are some of my oldest members under newest members. Not sure if that has anything to do with your add on.

View attachment 125309

This has nothing to do with my add on. My add on only adds a setting to display the number of members for those blocks. e.g. changes them from being hard coded to setting based.

Last edited:
The problem is that you have checked the registered group at Memberlist Groups Criteria option. By doing that, all members of that group will be excluded from being displayed on the Memberlist page.

This has nothing to do with my add on. My add on only adds a setting to display the number of members for those blocks. e.g. changes them from being hard coded to setting based.
Ok - all seems to work correctly now.

Top Bottom