1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] Master Forums by ThemeHouse 1.0.0

Shows threads from multiple forums in one forum.

1. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Master Forums by Waindigo - Shows threads from multiple forums in one forum.

Read more about this resource...

2. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

Is this pretty similar to your Digest addon?

3. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Yer. A much simpler version though.

4. estranged

estranged Well-Known Member

@Waindigo are you sure you uploaded the correct package? This is the old master forums addon.

5. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Oops. Correct add-on uploaded now.

6. csgofrance

csgofrance Member

Hi there

I just installed this addon and I think it's a "to-be-officially" feature :)
    But, question : how to declare several "master" forum and configure them instead of "just one" ?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  7. sbj

sbj Well-Known Member

Any solutions for this problem?

8. csgofrance

csgofrance Member

not found for my side

9. StarArmy

StarArmy Active Member

I came here to ask the same thing.

10. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Not possible. Sorry.

Please PM me if you're interested in contributing to this.

eagle eyes likes this.
  11. eagle eyes

eagle eyes Active Member

Need the same thing, need to be able to configure to several master forums.

12. eagle eyes

eagle eyes Active Member

If you or others are looking to extend this, we can come up with a fund and get someone to develop.

I have been quoted 200 euros

13. nico_xover

nico_xover Member

Not sure if it's a bug (using Xenforo 1.4), but I face the problem that ONLY the threads from the subforums are shown in the thread list of the master forum, not the master forum threads themselves. This is weird, as the buttons to create new threads in the master forum are still there. Solving it by using a category as master forum is not possible in the add-on.

14. TerryP

TerryP Member

@Jon W A quick question.

I'm using this (have been for over a year now) and love the way it works. There is one issue I'd like to see if I can resolve.

I'm using some code to mark which forums have new posts in my forum index. But, when it comes to the node for the Masters Forums, it doesn't show up. The node title always remains faded as if there is no new content as well.

I'm wondering what's the easiest way around this. Is it a matter of creating a new style specifically for that node and then putting the code to show the "New Posts" icon in the Extra.CSS?

Any suggestions or am I SOL?

Thanks,

1.png

15. Epi

Epi Member

@Audentio Design
    When you delete the master forum all the threads from other forums get deleted too.