[TH] Mark Threads As Solved [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

[TH] Mark Threads as Solved - Assign a specific prefix to a thread in one click

This add-on adds a quick link to assign a thread prefix to the thread you are viewing.

This functionality is limited to thread starters with permission to mark their own threads as solved and any moderator/administrator with the edit thread permission.

Option in the admin control panel to select which thread prefix is assigned.

Read more about this resource...

Released a month ago and already abandoned???
We are about to update our threads with more information and screenshots. We acquired this add-on from someone and there weren't screenshots then, so we'll be taking some.

All our add-ons are phrase supported. If a phrase is for whatever reason missing, we'll patch it right away.

We are about to update our threads with more information and screenshots. We acquired this add-on from someone and there weren't screenshots then, so we'll be taking some.

All our add-ons are phrase supported. If a phrase is for whatever reason missing, we'll patch it right away.

Looking at buying a few of your products but holding off until I can see screens...

Hello
I can see that the Mark as Solved is attached to the Edition Delay.
I have set thread edit delay to 48h to avoid people messing up threads.
The problem is that after 48h, users are not able to mark their thread as solved.
How can i get around this ?

Thanks!

I would like to see all usergroups have the permission setting for marking solved rather than restricting to edit thread permission.

Is there any way this add-on could apply a choice of two or more prefixes? So it would allow two functions at the same time such as: "mark as sold", "mark as bought"?

Looking at buying a few of your products but holding off until I can see screens...

I understand entirely. Screens are a requirement.

8 months on and still no screens...

Top Bottom