[TH] Mailing List [Deleted]

Two questions:
  1. With this add-on Is there a feature that "guests/unregistered" users can subscribe to a mailing list?
  2. Will this add-on be supported beyond XF 2 or is this XF 1 version already dying?

Two questions:
  1. With this add-on Is there a feature that "guests/unregistered" users can subscribe to a mailing list?
  2. Will this add-on be supported beyond XF 2 or is this XF 1 version already dying?
1. Don't believe this supports guests/unregistered users at this time, only supports logged in users right now.
2. No official word on this yet but if we decide to port it to XF2 we will make the announcement here.

1. Don't believe this supports guests/unregistered users at this time, only supports logged in users right now.
2. No official word on this yet but if we decide to port it to XF2 we will make the announcement here.

Let me rephrase this... Will I regret to buy this today? The amount of smokes and mirrors coming from TH in regard of their add-ons is not acceptable... I need a MailChimp sync to XF... something that does not go to be abandoned in the next few months...

Top Bottom