[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

I have Chrome thanks to a certain obstreperous developer (deja vu) who insisted I use it.
But as I didn't like it for everyday use I am not familiar with its treasures.
Now that my senior developr has enlightened me I shall use this VERY useful feature.

Thank you kindly sir.

Ok, so NOW we can only login as a different user 'who has same abilities (or permissons) as me?' - What if I want to login as a member (who I don't want to have this ability) just to see if what they see is the appropriate permissions for that person? Now I cannot do that without giving that person the same abilities that I have?

Ok, so NOW we can only login as a different user 'who has same abilities (or permissons) as me?' - What if I want to login as a member (who I don't want to have this ability) just to see if what they see is the appropriate permissions for that person? Now I cannot do that without giving that person the same abilities that I have?
No, nothing has changed.

You can login as any user that is in one of the user groups that you have selected on the Options page for this add-on.

I'm not getting that nice warning box top right on my HM board when logged in as ...
so I thought I might need an upgrade
I got this

Server Error

Undefined variable: fileInfo
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 104
  2. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionAutoUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/housemo1/public_html/circle/admin.php at line 13

I'm not getting that nice warning box top right on my HM board when logged in as ...
so I thought I might need an upgrade
I got this

Server Error

Undefined variable: fileInfo
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 104
  2. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionAutoUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/housemo1/public_html/circle/admin.php at line 13

Looks like an error with Add-on Installer, but I've just upgraded on both your sites without error, so I'm a bit confused.

Looks like an error with Add-on Installer, but I've just upgraded on both your sites without error, so I'm a bit confused.

Cripes if YOU'RE confused where does that leave me?
All I know is on HM site I haven't got that useful warning box top right when I'm logged in as someone else (like I have on FCweb)

Cripes if YOU'RE confused where does that leave me?
All I know is on HM site I haven't got that useful warning box top right when I'm logged in as someone else (like I have on FCweb)
That was a custom bit of code in your EXTRA.css.

Found it -

Code:
.loggedInAs
{
    position: fixed;
    z-index: 100;
    background-color: rgba(181, 230, 29, 0.8);
    right: 10px;
    padding: 5px 15px 3px;
    font-size: 19px;
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #fff !important;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    border: 6px solid rgba(255, 255, 0, 0.7);
    text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px rgb(23, 65, 15);
}

Jon of Waindigo is a brilliant developer, a fiery stiff necked proud northerner goddess bless, and sometimes very generous when he's in the mood.
That's a thank you.

Viking+puss.webp
The Norwegian Forest cat, the Siberian and the Maine Coon are found ancestrally in Scandinavia, Russia and NE, America, and are genetically related. They must have been taken with the Vikings on their known migrations to these places as cold weather survivors, and rat controllers for of course the Vikings were fine farmers. Those longships were full of kitties!​

Jon of Waindigo is a brilliant developer, a fiery stiff necked proud northerner goddess bless, and sometimes very generous when he's in the mood.
That's a thank you.

The Norwegian Forest cat, the Siberian and the Maine Coon are found ancestrally in Scandinavia, Russia and NE, America, and are genetically related. They must have been taken with the Vikings on their known migrations to these places as cold weather survivors, and rat controllers for of course the Vikings were fine farmers. Those longships were full of kitties!
You're welcome. I'm actually a midlander, neither accepted nor recognised by the northerners or the southerners of England (i.e., southerners call me northern and northerners call me southern).

Currently I'm in the Celtic land that is the Isle of Man (famous for its kitties with no tails) visiting my half-Welsh niece who was born a week ago today.

You're welcome. I'm actually a midlander, neither accepted nor recognised by the northerners or the southerners of England (i.e., southerners call me northern and northerners call me southern).
Currently I'm in the Celtic land that is the Isle of Man (famous for its kitties with no tails) visiting my half-Welsh niece who was born a week ago today.

Courseyou're a norther you're north of the Thames aren't you?

PIC of half Welsh baby princess?

Top Bottom