[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

If I use this and Subaccounts:
Normal Users get a specific dropdown for accessing subaccounts
Admins get one dropdown to manage both their own subaccounts and it lists every single account on the site.

Is there any way to disable the drop downs for admins (so they are limited to the "log in as users" button on a profile) but still permit them to access their own subaccounts from a drop down?

These apps have two very specific purposes and combining the functionality into the same part of the UI for those Roles with Log in as User permission is not ideal.

Subaccounts are working fantastically though!

Since you are allowing XF2 add-ons branding free, will XF1 add-ons also have an option to remove branding or will they remain $50 to remove branding?

installed on 1.5.22 and when trying to use it, getting this error, anyone knows how to fix it?
Looks like it's part of the " Show Pop-up Menu " option that is causing the issue.
When disable that option, I am able to use it.

Last edited:
xenforo.js?_v=06d441c5:236 PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 86 bytes) in <b>/home/vape/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php</b> on line <b>304</b><br />

xenforo.js?_v=06d441c5:236 PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 86 bytes) in <b>/home/vape/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php</b> on line <b>304</b><br />
Just wondering but do you have a lot of users on your site that you are expecting to show up on the drop down? I'd suggest increasing the available memory as if you up it enough it would then work.

There is a very annoying bug in this version. If you log in as a user, XenForo records your IP as the user's "last logged in from" IP, even with Stealth Mode enabled. This messes up a lot of other dependencies that depend on user's IPs, such as Country Flags, etc. This issue was introduced when ThemeHouse took over. Waindingo's version did not have this problem.

There is a very annoying bug in this version. If you log in as a user, XenForo records your IP as the user's "last logged in from" IP, even with Stealth Mode enabled. This messes up a lot of other dependencies that depend on user's IPs, such as Country Flags, etc. This issue was introduced when ThemeHouse took over. Waindingo's version did not have this problem.
Will this be addressed? I wouldn't want this to mess up the map display.

Failed to install this on an existing XF 1.5.

Fatal error: Class 'ThemeHouse_Listener_TemplateCreate' not found in /home/nginx/domains/sitename.com/public/library/ThemeHouse/LoginAsUser/Listener/TemplateCreate.php on line 3

However there in no error on a fresh XF 1.5 installation.

@Dalton Prock any idea how to get the add-on installed?

I tried disabling all the add-ons and still it is failed to install. I also uploaded files many times, double checked the file TemplateCreate.php content. The correct file is there but same error all the time.

Fatal error: Class 'ThemeHouse_Listener_TemplateCreate' not found in /home/nginx/domains/sitename.com/public/library/ThemeHouse/LoginAsUser/Listener/TemplateCreate.php on line 3

This is the line #3 content of the file TemplateCreate.php on server:
PHP:
class ThemeHouse_LoginAsUser_Listener_TemplateCreate extends ThemeHouse_Listener_TemplateCreate

there is another TemplateCreate.php file in other localtion: /library/ThemeHouse/Listener/TemplateCreate.php and it has nothing on line 3.

Top Bottom