[TH] Loading Improved [Deleted]

I used Default and had always been using it. To be sure, I tried to click on the Save button again, but it's still not appearing in the live site.
screenshot-www.endlesshorizon.net 2016-07-09 19-16-25.webp

Oh! Screw that. For some reason it's working now. I dunno, but I'm quite sure that it didn't work till I pressed the Save button again half an hour ago. I installed the add-on yesterday and since then till, well, a little bit over half an hour ago, it didn't work.

I don't think there was anything. I didn't add or edit anything related to that before I upgraded to 2.0.0. I only messed with tiny_quattro_iframe.css template, and that's completely unrelated. I confirmed that it wasn't working on both my laptop's and my phone's browser since yesterday till before I tried to save the settings again. Well, at least it's working fine on both devices now, so that's fine, lol.

hi @katsulynx , congratulations for your work. small tips makes big jobs! (y)
I came with an idea; it would be nice that you (also) integrate / replace the loading when : install / update / uninstall addons, styles, etc... anything to do with backend. :whistle:

Nah, I personally don't think backend styling is anything necessary to be bothered with. There's gereally only one or a handful of people who actually get to see it and its main purpose there is to be functional, and less to be stylish and draw people's attention or fit the style of the site (I guess you get what I'm hinting at). The gain would simply not be worth the effort IMO. Despite I also think it wouldn't match the backend style for most users custom loading icons.

The gain would simply not be worth the effort IMO. Despite I also think it wouldn't match the backend style for most users custom loading icons.
i understand, mybe a 'check option' to optionally had it. anyway you're right. and also, that will alter 'core install process' ... that's privacy stuff :p

Hi :)

since last updates (style + xf 1.5.9) i got Problem that the loader "runs" behind sidebar (i see it only partly).
I'm using Audentio Style. Before last Ui.X updates all went fine - but now no idea.
I set the Loader to run at Bottom - right.
Does anyone other has same issue ?

katsulynx updated [KL] Loading Improved with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.1

PATCH NOTES
Installer

• Fixed an error that caused the installer to fail installing some addons, if the server has no file write permission.
  • Fixed an error that caused the installer to fail installing or updating some addons with database tables.
There is no need to install this update, if you're running the latest version (2.0.0).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, if i try to install it i get this error:
Code:
Fehlerinformation
file_get_contents(/home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/KL/!DATA/LoadingImproved-Install.dat): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - library/KL/Install.php:50

Stapelverfolgung
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'file_get_conten...', '/home/mvssmhxj/...', 50, Array)
#1 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/KL/Install.php(50): file_get_contents('/home/mvssmhxj/...')
#2 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/KL/Install.php(213): KL_Install::_getData('KL_LoadingImpro...')
#3 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(214): KL_Install::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#4 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#5 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(537): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('install/addons/...')
#6 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionStepInstall()
#7 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/mvssmhxj/anzahcraft/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Benötigter Status
Array
(
    [url] => https://anzahcraft.de/admin.php?add-ons/step-install&addon_install_batch_id=69&q=9a79f0e2c7d30c0f7fc02f3e480d99c6
    [_GET] => Array
        (
            [add-ons/step-install] => 
            [addon_install_batch_id] => 69
            [q] => 9a79f0e2c7d30c0f7fc02f3e480d99c6
        )

[_POST] => Array
        (
        )

)

Might have included the wrong files, let me check that.

Edit: I've corrected the download. It should work as intended now.

Last edited:
Can you give the AjaxLoader style a z-index of 999? My menu is overlapping the loading indicator because it's got a higher z-index than the default one from the ajax loader.

upload_2017-5-13_15-33-20.webp

Top Bottom