[TH] Loading Improved [Deleted]

I'm pretty sure I also had it with Custom scheme (tried one of PACE animations).

EDIT: Tested Future one. Same issue.

I haven't seen anything suspicious in the code from a quick glance. I'll see if I can reproduce it.

I believe I've had that issue since the first time I used this add-on, but back then I was using one of PACE examples. I've only remembered to report it just now.

There's currently no built in option to alter the presets. You can, however, copy them over to "Custom" and change the code to your liking. If you're telling me which preset you want to alter, I can look up the relevant code for you want.

katsulynx updated [KL] Loading Improved with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

PATCH NOTES
  • Add-On ID has been changed. If you're upgrading from a previous version, please read the notice below.
  • Some core parts have been rewritten to be more efficient and less vulnerable for bugs (hopefully).
  • Presets Colors can now be changed without the necessity of copying them over to a custom icon.
  • Features a unified installer used among my Add-Ons to eliminate (un-)installation bugs in the future.

IMPORTANT...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is this upgrade "required"? The older version is working great for me and your upgrade process seems quite complex. :eek:

Upgrade worked quite easy. Just do exactly what the instructions say.

Beside my custom "spinner" CSS and HTML I do not get the default / selectable stuff to run. Seems that maybe UIX is preventing it from working, as it works in the Default Style but not UIX....

Is this upgrade "required"? The older version is working great for me and your upgrade process seems quite complex. :eek:
The update is not required but strongly recommended. But as @Freelancer said, it is really easy. If you don't use any custom loading icon but a preset, it's just installing this as a new addon rather than upgrading an old one. If you do use a custom loading icon, all you need to do before that is to copy you settings to somewhere and copy them back in after the upgrade.

@katsulynx, I liked that addon! I have to changed html anime character loading.
ea91932ac6cceacfb0fe45d7a4f9c990.gif

Top Bottom