[TH] Library [Deleted]

Permanent/Temporary redirects not working.
I can confirm that redirects seem to be set permanently even if an expiration time is selected. I also figured out that playing with redirects by sending back and forth an article between two libraries creates multiple entries :
BugRedirect.webp

One more thing : even though there is input for a "reason" when deleting an article, I was not able to find any corresponding entry in Moderation Log.

Also I noticed an error when trying to edit a thread prefix...disabled the library addon and I was able to edit them again

Code:
An exception occurred: Cannot query; no document registered in /home/xxxx/public_html/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php on line 239

Zend_Dom_Query->queryXpath() in Zend/Dom/Query.php at line 225
    Zend_Dom_Query->query() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 44
    Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_threadPrefixEdit() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
    Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 22
    Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender::templatePostRender()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 116
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Hi , i upgraded my library add on from an older version after uninstalling the older files and reuploading the new files , the addon is working fine for newly created libraries but my old library node i created with the older version cannot be opened , deleted or altered what so ever.

Giving me an error message " the requested library does no exist " yet can see it on the node list.

Can anybody help me to delete my old libary node.

edit :- I did not delete Library Node from forum nodes before uninstall.

I see the issue has been discussed here a few posts above i also created the same problem , whats the excat fix please help

Show items below the first tab on the secondary navbar:
Make the other items children of this Library (another Library/ a forum/ a category).
Set the first Library show its children as links/ and set to show popup.
^^^This is not working for me for some reason.

I'm not getting the discussion links to work. I have the Custom Fields Add on installed.

Library Settings - Article Discussions.webp
Library Settings - Default Values.webp
The pull down for Select Forum is empty. Do I need to rebuild something? Did I not select something correctly?

I'm not sure if this is reported but I'm finding if a library uses the root then the URL link is not correct.

I'm not able to edit an article. Choosing that option from the Tools, complete all the fields and return an error: "Please enter a value for all required fields."

Update: This only occurs if the checkbox for "discussion forums" is clicked. Therefore this is probably due to the issue above where the dropdown list is empty and the edit does not have any options for choosing a discussion node.

Taking subjects in order :
I'm not getting the discussion links to work. I have the Custom Fields Add on installed.

View attachment 33970
View attachment 33971
The pull down for Select Forum is empty. Do I need to rebuild something? Did I not select something correctly?
You need to edit the Discussion Link custom field in

AdminCP > Applications > Custom Thread Fields

In the "Nodes & permissions" tab, you need to select on which forums the field should be applicable. Then you'll be able to select your forum & thread from the lists.

I'm not able to edit an article. Choosing that option from the Tools, complete all the fields and return an error: "Please enter a value for all required fields."

Update: This only occurs if the checkbox for "discussion forums" is clicked. Therefore this is probably due to the issue above where the dropdown list is empty and the edit does not have any options for choosing a discussion node.
Either try the solution above, or deselect "Required field" for the Discussion link field in your Library properties.

I'm not sure if this is reported but I'm finding if a library uses the root then the URL link is not correct.
When I create a Library node with the root as parent node, the URL in the forum list is OK. Maybe you need to be more explicit in order for us to understand the issue.

Reactions: LPH
I'm unable to find whether this has already been reported, but page count in article listings is wrong by -1.BugPages2.webpBugPages.webp

EDIT : The page_count attribute in xf_article table is zero-based. In the code, it is assumed that it is one based.

A suggestion, quick and easy, for the next release of the Library Addon: in the waindigo_node_select_library and waindigo_content_select_library templates, remove the " " whitespaces before the node/content elements of the selection. This allows to search and select in a long list by just typing the first letters of the node/content.

Installed it on a clean XF. When i (try after the install), to create a new prefix, im getting this

Code:
An exception occurred: Cannot query; no document registered in /home/***/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php on line 239

Zend_Dom_Query->queryXpath() in Zend/Dom/Query.php at line 225
    Zend_Dom_Query->query() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 44
    Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_threadPrefixEdit() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
    Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 22
    Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender::templatePostRender()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 116
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/***/admin.php at line 13

When i uninstall library, i can add prefixes again

Is there already a fix for this? (saw the problem earlier in this thread also)

Hi,

I can confirm this error:

dnBav.png

Could you please provide a fix for this? I do need to add a prefix.

One more bug report :

The articles post dates and article pages post dates do not show correctly. It seems to be template related, where a "$article.created_date" param is used although it seems to be deprecated. The result shown is the current time date instead of the correct post date.

@Harry Fox & Cees50 : I was unable to reproduce the Prefix edit error. Could you describe the exact steps you took to get the issue?

Top Bottom