[TH] Last Post Avatar [Deleted]

Do you have screen please ?
last-scr1-jpg.93275

last-scr2-jpg.93276

Great add-on, thanks! The last post avatar shows up on the forum list, and when showing unread or latest topics. However when the latest topics are shown on my XenPorta index page, the avatars indicates that the users don't have avatars which is wrong. There seem to be some kind of incompatibility with XenPorta.

Great add-on, thanks! The last post avatar shows up on the forum list, and when showing unread or latest topics. However when the latest topics are shown on my XenPorta index page, the avatars indicates that the users don't have avatars which is wrong. There seem to be some kind of incompatibility with XenPorta.

See the post above yours. This add-on has never supported XenPorta. If you are interested in contributing towards having this feature added, please drop me a PM.

We probably won't be adding support for XenPorta as it is not very easy to support.

I know the UI.X theme has the last post avatars plugin included but I've also installed the one by Waindigo for the themes that don't have that. UI.X has an option to disable the last post avatars on the index but it still effects the showthread pages. Where in the templates would I go to remove one of the hooks?

3cdAgLo.png

I know the UI.X theme has the last post avatars plugin included but I've also installed the one by Waindigo for the themes that don't have that. UI.X has an option to disable the last post avatars on the index but it still effects the showthread pages. Where in the templates would I go to remove one of the hooks?

3cdAgLo.png
I'm assuming you need this for other themes you have installed? If so, why not just turn off the built-in option in UI.X?

Hi @Jon W ,

How to hide last post avatar in some nodes? I want to hide last post avatar from Forum service Category.

Please help!
Thanks

Sorry if I'm being thick here... looking at downloading the latest version of this as I upgraded my forum. The link says "Download Now via external site" which goes to a page not found and message saying new registrations are not being accepted anyway. Is this add-on no longer available or has it been replaced by something else (what/where)? I completely uninstalled it on mine before the upgrade and I'm missing it already :(

Top Bottom