[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

looking for help with your join user group add on. How do i take away the navigation link because i dont have room for it on my board. it pushes my content out of order so i just want to remove that link. My community will still be able to join groups thru their profiles and when they register.
You can either delete the contents of the template waindigo_navigation_visitor_tab_joinusergroup or if you have debug mode enabled you can deactivate the template modification navigation_visitor_tab within the Join User Group list.

You can either delete the contents of the template waindigo_navigation_visitor_tab_joinusergroup or if you have debug mode enabled you can deactivate the template modification navigation_visitor_tab within the Join User Group list.
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Thank you sooo much. Thanks for the add-on also

How to make custom order of joinable groups. At the moment, groups on frontend are sorted alphabetically when user choose roup to join in.

How to make custom order of joinable groups. At the moment, groups on frontend are sorted alphabetically when user choose roup to join in.
If you would like to contribute to adding this feature please PM me to discuss.

Hello! New Xenforo owner, and one of the very first add-ons I added was your Join User Group - your instructions were flawless, and it was done lickity split with no issues. Thank you for providing this resource!

Great idea @Waindigo! That's a wonderful addon!

Can i make a suggestion? To make the list of members of open group public...example, see this forum. In the botton, you can see some groups. If you are registered, you can join some of them. You have a list of members of every group (example). This is IMHO super-useful!

Hello! I think I have run into my first snag, but I don't know if I need to ask the question here or if I need to ask the question in another topic. Basically, my question is this: I set up a Category I called Private Area, and in this area I am going to put all the Joinable User Groups - I don't want the groups to show up until they have been accepted into them.

The first group and forum I set up under this Private Area, everything worked according to plan. Nothing showed up until that particular user was allowed in. I went to set up another forum, with another user group, and everyone that was in the first group can see that forum.

I hit "Private" to make the node private, and then not even the admins could see it.

Is the above enough information for me to ask what I did wrong?

Thanks!

Biz

Usergroup A (registered), B and C - custom joinable usergroups
Node 1 (normal node), 2 and 3 - private nodes

Permissions:
Node 1
All can see

Node 2
Usergroup A revoke view node
Usergroup B can view

Node 3
Usergroup A revoke view node
Usergroup B revoke view node
Usergroup C can view

My apologies if this has been discussed in this discussion, if so, I didn't see it. Is there a way in the description for the various joinable user groups for me to use either html or bb code? I would like to link to information found elsewhere on the site on what you need to do to join this particular group. Thanks!

hey, is it intended that your addon shows the Branding twice?
XUQZYw4.png

Currently super moderators get moderation notifications for every single user group request. Is this possible to change? I only want the user group moderators that I have assigned to get notifications.

Top Bottom