[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

Yes, i have.

Nothing see the Picture:

mod_queue-png.48483

Last edited:
I use the add-on, XenUtiles (Staff), and I noticed that it conflicts with this add-on, kinda.

People who moderate their own user group show up on the Staff Members list as moderating random sections on the forum.

ex: Fire Ant is a moderator of his own user group, but it shows up as hes a moderator of the Site News & Updates section.

6CqUK.png

Any chance to get a fix for this?

I use the add-on, XenUtiles (Staff), and I noticed that it conflicts with this add-on, kinda.

People who moderate their own user group show up on the Staff Members list as moderating random sections on the forum.

ex: Fire Ant is a moderator of his own user group, but it shows up as hes a moderator of the Site News & Updates section.

6CqUK.png

Any chance to get a fix for this?
This is a bug with XenUtiles. You will need to ask @Jaxel to fix this.

I don't see it either. All I see is what's in my member page.

Actually, I never see the pic he posted. I never see anything in my moderation que.
Admin CP -> Users -> Moderators -> Create New Moderator

Or just set a joinable user group as requiring a moderator and any super moderator should see requests in their moderation queue. The default setting is for requests to be automatically approved, so you wouldn't see anything in your moderation queue by default.

I know how to create a moderator.

Why is it only super moderators? Sometimes you have forum moderators and a usergroup is required to have access to that forum.

I know how to create a moderator.

Why is it only super moderators? Sometimes you have forum moderators and a usergroup is required to have access to that forum.
This add-on adds a new type of moderator called a Joinable User Group Moderator. You can then set which user groups that moderator has control over in the sane way as for a forum moderator.

Top Bottom