[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

Hi and sorry I can't reply to your reply in the modification review. I've got the registered usergroup set up as normal ("Never" option is not set on anything) and i've created a secondary group which has access to a private area (This area has permissions for members of the secondary usegroup, all other usergroups can't see it). When someone joins the requested usegroup and it is accepted, it adds this usergroup as a secondary not primary so they still can't see the private area.

I think it's something i'm doing wrong in Xenforo but it's certainly confusing. Your mod is great by the way.

I've now set registered usergroup to "Revoke" for access to those private areas and now it works when they are given the secondary usegroup as secondary.

One question. When moderator choose action delete, nothing happens, user is still waiting on list of people wanted to join group.

One question. When moderator choose action delete, nothing happens, user is still waiting on list of people wanted to join group.

I'm having the same problem. I emailed Jon about it the other day, but haven't heard back.

I'm having the same problem. I emailed Jon about it the other day, but haven't heard back.

Sorry, this is on my to-do list but I am extremely busy at the moment. As Shawn mentioned in his message to me, the workaround is to add them and then go into the Join User Group section of my accounts and remove them.

Can be combined with custom fields
Fill in the specified field requires the user to join the user group
This collection of user messages to facilitate the user classification

Sorry, this is on my to-do list but I am extremely busy at the moment. As Shawn mentioned in his message to me, the workaround is to add them and then go into the Join User Group section of my accounts and remove them.
Any update/ETA on fixing the "Action: Delete" bug? The manual work around is very cumbersome when dealing with large requests. IMO this is a core feature of this add-on too.

Working just fine otherwise. Thanks!

Found another glitch: Under the ACP > Edit User, when you manually add a user to a group that's also a joinable one. Checking the group under "Secondary User Groups" will not automatically set it under "Joinable User Groups," however if you check the group under "Joinable User Groups" it will set it under "Secondary User Groups" upon submitting the edits.

Related to this, I also noticed that if you manually add under "Secondary User Groups" and they're in the Moderation Queue they'll remain in the queue as a result. I'm guessing this would mean someone could request to join the group if they're already a member of the group; if set manually under "Secondary User Groups."

I'm not sure how this impacts accessibility to the group, or if it matters, but it would be nice if checking it either way was consistent and clear the member from the queue if done manually via the ACP; either way.

Thanks.

Top Bottom