[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

Anyway, there is a suggestion thread for XF,

Although it only has 18 likes in eight years.

Anyway, there is a suggestion thread for XF,

Although it only has 18 likes in eight years.

Thank you! I put a message there... maybe we could get some traction?

I created a Ticket Back in 2018
Ticket ID:#10026 | Created:02/03/2018 | Status: Closed

This was the response after I offered to pay an additional fee to help get the development of the XF2 version underway.

Mike Creuzer 02/06/2018
Most Recent
Hi there,
We may get around to building it, just not sure at this time. I do very much appreciate the offer, but we won't be able to bump it up the queue unless it gets funded in full (by one or more contributors). The price of the add-on has little to do with what it costs to make it, rather what we charge to maintain it.

@Jon W Shall I reopen my original ticket or create a new one?

I created a Ticket Back in 2018
Ticket ID:#10026 | Created:02/03/2018 | Status: Closed

This was the response after I offered to pay an additional fee to help get the development of the XF2 version underway.

@Jon W Shall I reopen my original ticket or create a new one?

I paid for the development the first time around. The goal was to replicate something like Private Groups in vBulletin. I don't remember it costing very much.

You'd think this would be a function that comes out of the box. There are loads of forums that have special user groups that you need permission to join. I don't get why a plugin would be needed, but I'd gladly pay for one that works :)

I've been thinking about getting back into the game but never had any real incentive to (as I no longer run any forums).

I'm happy to discuss funding options.

Top Bottom