[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

Hello! I am running version Join User Group by Waindigo 1.1.6 ... I am assuming this is the same Add-On? If so, I am trying to upgrade to 1.2.2d, and not having any success. It keeps telling me "The specified add-on does not match the add-on you chose to upgrade."

What am I doing wrong?

I have followed the "read me" directions, no help.

Thanks!

I see that it is unmaintained : is there an other add-on that provides same features ?

@silence
It looks like users that do not have permissions anymore to join group (after user upgrades expired) still remain in the group. Is it a normal behaviour ?
Thanks !

I see that it is unmaintained : is there an other add-on that provides same features ?

@silence
It looks like users that do not have permissions anymore to join group (after user upgrades expired) still remain in the group. Is it a normal behaviour ?
Thanks !
Did you make a user upgrade that let's your users join user groups? Since it does not have any functionality relating to user upgrades.

I don't believe this addon is really unmaintained? Not sure how that got marked that way, it was totally re-written and is much better because of it.

Sometimes i get an error like this:

ErrorException: Missing argument 2 for ThemeHouse_JoinUserGroup_Model_JoinableUserGroup::approveModerationQueueEntry(), called in /var/www/web5/htdocs/saunaclub-forum/library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php on line 107 and defined - library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Model/JoinableUserGroup.php:282

Is there any idea why it happens and how i can rid of this error?

Sometimes i get an error like this:

ErrorException: Missing argument 2 for ThemeHouse_JoinUserGroup_Model_JoinableUserGroup::approveModerationQueueEntry(), called in /var/www/web5/htdocs/saunaclub-forum/library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php on line 107 and defined - library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Model/JoinableUserGroup.php:282

Is there any idea why it happens and how i can rid of this error?
How did you trigger this error?

It happens again.

ErrorException: Missing argument 2 for ThemeHouse_JoinUserGroup_Model_JoinableUserGroup::approveModerationQueueEntry(), called in /var/www/**/htdocs/forum/library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php on line 107 and defined - library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Model/JoinableUserGroup.php:282
Generiert durch: Chef, 24. Januar 2017
Stapelverfolgung

#0 /var/www/***/htdocs/forum/library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Model/JoinableUserGroup.php(282): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Missing argumen...', '/var/www/***/h...', 282, Array)
#1 /var/www/***/htdocs/forum/library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(107): ThemeHouse_JoinUserGroup_Model_JoinableUserGroup->approveModerationQueueEntry(4)
#2 /var/www/***/htdocs/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): ThemeHouse_JoinUserGroup_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionJoinUserGroupsSave()
#3 /var/www/***/htdocs/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/***/htdocs/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
["url"] => string(78) "http://www.domain.com/forum/account/join-user-groups-save"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["moderated_9"] => array(43) {
[0] => string(3) "228"
[1] => string(3) "236"
[2] => string(3) "590"
[3] => string(3) "634"
[4] => string(3) "945"
[5] => string(4) "1211"
[6] => string(4) "1306"
[7] => string(4) "2002"
[8] => string(4) "2291"
[9] => string(4) "2400"
[10] => string(4) "3292"
[11] => string(4) "3297"
[12] => string(4) "3509"
[13] => string(4) "3555"
[14] => string(4) "3671"
[15] => string(4) "4500"
[16] => string(4) "4862"
[17] => string(4) "5324"
[18] => string(4) "5399"
[19] => string(4) "5425"
[20] => string(4) "5629"
[21] => string(4) "5799"
[22] => string(4) "5944"
[23] => string(4) "5959"
[24] => string(4) "5969"
[25] => string(4) "5986"
[26] => string(4) "6002"
[27] => string(4) "6015"
[28] => string(4) "6069"
[29] => string(4) "6119"
[30] => string(4) "6122"
[31] => string(4) "6182"
[32] => string(4) "6207"
[33] => string(4) "6210"
[34] => string(4) "6215"
[35] => string(4) "6231"
[36] => string(4) "6294"
[37] => string(4) "6326"
[38] => string(4) "6360"
[39] => string(4) "6384"
[40] => string(4) "6539"
[41] => string(4) "6319"
[42] => string(4) "6555"
}
["save"] => string(9) "Speichern"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(41) "/forum/account/join-user-groups"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

/model/JoinableUserGroup.php

225-234

public function addToUserGroupChange($userId, array $addGroups)
{
$userGroupChanges = $this->_getUserModel()->getUserGroupChangesForUser($userId);
if (isset($userGroupChanges['ugJoin'])) {
foreach (explode(",", $userGroupChanges['ugJoin']) as $joined) {
$addGroups[] = $joined;
}
}
$this->updateUserGroupChange($userId, $addGroups);
}

Ok, there is something strange:

I had a list with members of a group

name1 x
name2 x
name3 x

all checked

then i uncheck name 1
and got a new list with

name2
name3 x

where name2 was not checked anymore.

If i reload the page i got:

name2 x
name3 x

both checked

If i check the unchecked one again, no error. If i let the unchecked one unchecked no error.
So i cant produce the error in the log, but anyway there is an error with showing the list after uncheck an user when the first one is not checked!

Another question: in the template we have

<xen:foreach loop="$userGroup.users" value="$user">

Is it possible to order this array here?

Ok, there is something strange:

I had a list with members of a group

name1 x
name2 x
name3 x

all checked

then i uncheck name 1
and got a new list with

name2
name3 x

where name2 was not checked anymore.

If i reload the page i got:

name2 x
name3 x

both checked
I seem to recall seeing this goofy behavior as well but it doesn't seem to affect the group membership, i.e. reloading the age shows it correctly. I thought it was fixed but maybe not. What version are you running?

Did you uninstall Jon's old version before installing the Themehouse one?

Probably i started directly with the newest version, maybe from a, b, c to d. There were some updates in some hours, if i remember right.
Should i deinstall everything, delete the dir and start from beginning?

Again it happens.
I have user1 and user2 that want to joiun group 1 and user2 and user3 that want to join group 3.
I cant choose anything from this 4 check-boxes without the error-message.

If i choose nothing or all, i get the same error.

ErrorException: Missing argument 2 for ThemeHouse_JoinUserGroup_Model_JoinableUserGroup::approveModerationQueueEntry(), called in /var/www/web/htdocs/forum/library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php on line 107 and defined - library/ThemeHouse/JoinUserGroup/Model/JoinableUserGroup.php:284

Top Bottom