[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

HTML:
Fehlermeldung des Servers
Fehlerinformation
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 444 - library/Waindigo/JoinUserGroup/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php:53
Generiert durch: xxxxx, Vor 2 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /www/xxx/xxx/xxx-xxx/library/Waindigo/JoinUserGroup/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(53): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/www/xx/xx...', 53, Array)
#1 /www/xx/xx/xx-xx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Waindigo_JoinUserGroup_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionJoinUserGroups()
#2 /www/xx/xx/xx-xx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /www/xx/xx/xx-xx/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://xx.de/account/join-user-groups"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

HTML:
Fehlermeldung des Servers
Fehlerinformation
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml() must be of the type array, null given - library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php:1671
Generiert durch: xx, Vor 3 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /www/xx/xx/xx-xx/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(1671): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/www/xx/xx...', 1671, Array)
#1 [internal function]: XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml(NULL, '', true, Array)
#2 /www/xx/xx/xx-xx/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php(853): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /www/xx/xx/xx-xx/library/Waindigo/JoinUserGroup/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(57): XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('usernamehtml', Array)
#4 /www/xx/xx/xx-xx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Waindigo_JoinUserGroup_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionJoinUserGroups()
#5 /www/xx/xx/xx-xx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /www/xx/xx/xx-xx/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://xx.de/account/join-user-groups"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

HTML:
Server Error

Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml() must be of the type array, null given

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php at line 1671
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php at line 853
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper() in Waindigo/JoinUserGroup/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 57
Waindigo_JoinUserGroup_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionJoinUserGroups() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/xx/xx/xx-xx/index.php at line 13

Can you help me??

I've donated to remove the branding but really dislike having to install another add-on I have no need for to remove the branding (more than just hiding it with CSS as well, as that still keeps the link within the source). What other options do I have for this add-on? Maybe there is a better method now than before but I'd like to start using this again and don't have the time to look through old posts.

I've donated to remove the branding but really dislike having to install another add-on I have no need for to remove the branding (more than just hiding it with CSS as well, as that still keeps the link within the source). What other options do I have for this add-on? Maybe there is a better method now than before but I'd like to start using this again and don't have the time to look through old posts.
There is no other method currently. Sorry.

All of my join requests are showing up with the wrong date on them in the queue. Things that came in today are dated 7/31/2014 and 8/3/2014. The groups to be joined didn't even exist then. Need to get this fixed, please. @Jon W

All of my join requests are showing up with the wrong date on them in the queue. Things that came in today are dated 7/31/2014 and 8/3/2014. The groups to be joined didn't even exist then. Need to get this fixed, please. @Jon W

So it looks like the dates are wrong in the database on xf_moderation_queue - it's like that's the first date that someone requested something vs the date that they made the request that is currently in the queue.

So it looks like the dates are wrong in the database on xf_moderation_queue - it's like that's the first date that someone requested something vs the date that they made the request that is currently in the queue.

It's only things coming through this addon that have the wrong date. @Jon W, can you help, please?

What happens if you click delete button on moderation queue. Is the user's request deleted or the user itself is deleted?

Can be combined with custom fields
Fill in the specified field requires the user to join the user group
This collection of user messages to facilitate the user classification

I'm pretty sure mailshuxin is asking for the same thing i think would be great to have. Here's my reworded one:

Can this be combined with custom fields so group moderators can easily approve or disapprove users based on certain criteria in answered custom fields?

What happens if you click delete button on moderation queue. Is the user's request deleted or the user itself is deleted?
I'm pretty certain it just deletes the request.

I'm pretty sure mailshuxin is asking for the same thing i think would be great to have. Here's my reworded one:

Can this be combined with custom fields so group moderators can easily approve or disapprove users based on certain criteria in answered custom fields?
So you would want to select which custom fields appear, make them required and then show the results in the moderation queue? Would you show the same fields for each user group? Happy to add this if you'd like to PM me to discuss contributing.

Each group should have their own fields.

I'm on an extremely limited budget, so me contributing alone wouldn't be possible but with a bunch of others, it would be possible.

I asked Jon W what the price would be to add custom fields functionality to this addon (so we can create signup forms right in the join form). At Jon's request, i won't say the quote here but if you're interested in pitching in, PM me and i'll tell you Jon's quote.

Last edited:
@Jon W, are there any template conditionals for group moderators? I want to include a text box on a page and have it only display for the user who is moderator of the group.

Top Bottom