[TH] Invoices [Deleted]

It looks like it is having trouble with a currency symbol. Do you know which symbol it is?

Can you try deleting/commenting out the following line (line 73) in library/Waindigo/Pdf/Block/20130215.php:
PHP:
$string = $font->decodeString($font->encodeString($string, 'UTF-8'), 'UTF-8');

Removed that.

Then edited and saved an invoice.

The error didn't show up, so that fixed it. :)

Any chance paypal will be added as a payment option?
This would definitely something I'd hope is implemented. Especially without having third party system to facilitate the payment like infusionsoft. But yeah, PayPal would be great.
No-one has contributed to this at the moment, but it could be added. Do drop me a PM if you would be interested in contributing to have this developed.

Removed that.

Then edited and saved an invoice.

The error didn't show up, so that fixed it. :)

It's happened again @Waindigo :

ErrorException: iconv() [<a href='function.iconv'>function.iconv</a>]: Detected an illegal character in input string - library/Zend/Pdf/Resource/Font/Simple.php:267
Generated By: oman, Yesterday at 4:39 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'iconv() [<a hre...', '/home/technolo/...', 267, Array)
#1 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Zend/Pdf/Resource/Font/Simple.php(267): iconv('UTF-8', 'CP1252//IGNORE', '?20.00')
#2 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Zend/Pdf/Canvas/Abstract.php(1045): Zend_Pdf_Resource_Font_Simple->encodeString('?20.00', 'UTF-8')
#3 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Pdf/Block/Invoice/Items.php(171): Zend_Pdf_Canvas_Abstract->drawText('?20.00', 390, 566.2, 'UTF-8')
#4 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Pdf/Block/Invoice/Items.php(143): Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Block_Invoice_Items->_drawItemColumns(Object(Zend_Pdf_Page), Array, Object(Zend_Pdf_Resource_Font_Simple_Standard_Helvetica), 10, 40, 566.2)
#5 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Pdf/Block/Invoice/Items.php(50): Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Block_Invoice_Items->_drawItem(Object(Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Invoice), Array, Array)
#6 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Pdf/Invoice.php(25): Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Block_Invoice_Items->draw(Object(Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Invoice), Array)
#7 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Pdf/Invoice.php(12): Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Invoice->_drawItems()
#8 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Model/Invoice.php(494): Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Invoice->draw(Array)
#9 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(61): Waindigo_Invoices_Model_Invoice->getInvoicePdf(Array)
#10 /home/technolo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Waindigo_Invoices_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionInvoiceView()
#11 /home/technolo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/technolo/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) ""
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["invoice_id"] => string(1) "1"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

About 10 minutes after my last post about it.

Are you sure that is not an old error?

Yeah, definitely sure it is not an old one, as I tried creating an invoice which might have caused the problem:

nhY8hlw.png

Resulting in this:

ErrorException: iconv() [<a href='function.iconv'>function.iconv</a>]: Detected an illegal character in input string - library/Zend/Pdf/Resource/Font/Simple.php:267
Generated By: oman, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'iconv() [<a hre...', '/home/technolo/...', 267, Array)
#1 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Zend/Pdf/Resource/Font/Simple.php(267): iconv('UTF-8', 'CP1252//IGNORE', '?5.00')
#2 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Zend/Pdf/Canvas/Abstract.php(1045): Zend_Pdf_Resource_Font_Simple->encodeString('?5.00', 'UTF-8')
#3 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Pdf/Block/Invoice/Items.php(171): Zend_Pdf_Canvas_Abstract->drawText('?5.00', 390, 566.2, 'UTF-8')
#4 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Pdf/Block/Invoice/Items.php(143): Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Block_Invoice_Items->_drawItemColumns(Object(Zend_Pdf_Page), Array, Object(Zend_Pdf_Resource_Font_Simple_Standard_Helvetica), 10, 40, 566.2)
#5 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Pdf/Block/Invoice/Items.php(50): Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Block_Invoice_Items->_drawItem(Object(Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Invoice), Array, Array)
#6 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Pdf/Invoice.php(25): Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Block_Invoice_Items->draw(Object(Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Invoice), Array)
#7 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Pdf/Invoice.php(12): Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Invoice->_drawItems()
#8 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Model/Invoice.php(494): Waindigo_Invoices_Pdf_Invoice->draw(Array)
#9 /home/technolo/public_html/library/Waindigo/Invoices/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(61): Waindigo_Invoices_Model_Invoice->getInvoicePdf(Array)
#10 /home/technolo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Waindigo_Invoices_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionInvoiceView()
#11 /home/technolo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/technolo/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) ""
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["invoice_id"] => string(1) "2"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Run the cron for recurring & got this error:

The existing data required by the data writer could not be found.
This doesn't seem to be solved yet. When I create a recurring invoice and I run the cron, the error occur & no new invoice is created.

I admire the idea and made a translation of the add-on. It was a pity when I realised I can't use cyrilic symbols in the generated PDFs.

Attempted to apply this upgrade and it has locked my forum. I can't even see this one in the list in order to uninstall it. Please help!

Attempted to apply this upgrade and it has locked my forum. I can't even see this one in the list in order to uninstall it. Please help!
I see from the thread you posted this issue has been resolved. However I do agree with Chris that it seems to be a coincidence, let me know if this occurs again and I'll have a look into it as I haven't had any troubles whilst testing.

Top Bottom