[TH] Invitation [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[AD] Invitation - Allow users to invite new members!

This Add-on will allow your users to invite new users to your forum.

Options:
Out of the box it comes with two options:
  • Require invitation for registration - If this option is turned on nobody will be allowed to register without first clicking someone's invitation link. Default: Off
  • One time use invitation link - If this option is checked users will have to generate a different invitation link for every user they invite, otherwise they will just use...

Read more about this resource...

If you add the ability for users to get credits with your credits system upon invite, I will buy this at once. I want to reward users for inviting others who register..

Example:

I setup so if a user invites another user, and that user makes x posts, the inviter gets credits.

@Audentio Design @Jake B.

If you add the ability for users to get credits with your credits system upon invite, I will buy this at once. I want to reward users for inviting others who register..

Example:

I setup so if a user invites another user, and that user makes x posts, the inviter gets credits.

I think its a good idea. Would you be interested in helping fund it? If so PC me.

Is it possible to automatically send an email with the link, or does the member need to give the link to someone separately?

Too bad, that's not for me.
With e-mail and a text why I want the users Invite.
A setting from x posts can invite users who have been good.

Best regards

A few feature requests:
  • Ability to see who invited someone (not just whom they invited)
  • Ability for admins to set an expiration period for invites (so they expire after xx days)
  • Ability to turn off the profile tab but still let admins see the info in the ACP
  • Ability for admins to see a list on the back end of all invitations sent/claimed

Last edited:
A few feature requests:

Automatic email when I sent an invitation
Textbox - a short text about the new Member

invite.webp

Is something like possible

A few feature requests:

Automatic email when I sent an invitation
Textbox - a short text about the new Member

View attachment 110739

Is something like possible

This is not something that we currently have planned, and would require a bit of reworking on the add-on. I don't think we would build this unless someone (or a group of people) wanted to fund it.

Jake

They have to manually send the link

manually sending the link to a friend is probably better in terms of spam and abuse.

If this gets tied in with credits, then you do NOT want people abusing it just for a few extra credits.

With manual sending, they can copy paste the code to their friends on social media, email, and not at the possible cost of your server sending out tons of unnecessary emails!

manually sending the link to a friend is probably better in terms of spam and abuse.

If this gets tied in with credits, then you do NOT want people abusing it just for a few extra credits.

With manual sending, they can copy paste the code to their friends on social media, email, and not at the possible cost of your server sending out tons of unnecessary emails!

If we were to add automatic sending it would be an optional feature.

Example:

+1 I was gonna suggest the same thing. :D

I cannot seem to get this to work. I installed it, went to ACP and set it so it was on but there's no tab on the profiles to allow people to invite. So no one can register and no one can invite. Really need help with this :/

I cannot seem to get this to work. I installed it, went to ACP and set it so it was on but there's no tab on the profiles to allow people to invite. So no one can register and no one can invite. Really need help with this :/

The tab won't show up on profiles until someone has been invited by that user. To get your invitation link you'll need to go to the 'People you have invited' page in your 'accounts' area.

Just to clarify before purchase, if I disable One time use invitation link it'll have a permanent referral link for each user?

Top Bottom