[TH] Invitation [Deleted]

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Invitation with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.3 Released

New Features
  • New permission to allow people to delete their invites.
  • Delete invites from emails as well as generated links.

Fixes
  • Email link was not clickable.

PLEASE NOTE:
We have removed the ability for users to define the complete email message, so the text field that they can enter custom messages in can only be used if the text: `{note}` is entered in the default email for invitations within the options.

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some strange reason I am getting an error when I try to delete pending emails. I set the permission for me to be able to but it is still giving me the error saying I do not have permission

good Invitation
but it can support unlimit email in same time ?
You are able to click "Add Email Address" in the invitation menu which allows ten different emails or just send the invitation link to everyone through your personnel email. This is a feature we might be able to add in the future though.

@Dalton Prock
Potential buyer question: what happens if we have this add-on for XF1, then upgrade to XF2 and uninstall this add-on before upgrading to XF2.

Are the users who registered using the invite link from this add-on fine? Everything is cleaned out properly but the users and their stuff remain?

@Dalton Prock
Potential buyer question: what happens if we have this add-on for XF1, then upgrade to XF2 and uninstall this add-on before upgrading to XF2.

Are the users who registered using the invite link from this add-on fine? Everything is cleaned out properly but the users and their stuff remain?
Hello, that is an excellent question. Those who used the invite link would be fine but the statistics and who invited who would be lost.

Top Bottom