[TH] Invitation [Deleted]

Getting this problems when trying to create a new user.

57fb16cb63.png

@Mike Creuzer please help. We have a lot of users waiting to register. But they can't because of these errors.

That is the same error as before, and is coming from the same add-on @Robust had mentioned earlier. I don't think there is anything we can do on our end to fix this since it looks like his add-on doesn't set a default value or doesn't extend the User DataWriter properly.

Jake

That is the same error as before, and is coming from the same add-on @Robust had mentioned earlier. I don't think there is anything we can do on our end to fix this since it looks like his add-on doesn't set a default value or doesn't extend the User DataWriter properly.

Jake
If I uninstall Robust's addon, will it work? After I uninstalled both, I still have that error in ACP.

Also, is it normal that my logo has been changed after updating my UI.X?

If I uninstall Robust's addon, will it work? After I uninstalled both, I still have that error in ACP.

If this is still happening after removing that add-on it's likely his uninstaller isn't removing the database field, which is also out of our control. You could try going into phpMyAdmin and searching for a column named aupp_completed_tasks in one of the xf_user tables (not 100% sure which one it would be in) and setting a default value to it. Your best bet for a permanent fix for that would be to reply to his thread with the error you're getting and any other relevant details.

Also, is it normal that my logo has been changed after updating my UI.X?

If you overwrote the default UI.X logo, yes this is normal. Instead you should create a directory inside styles/uix_style called 'custom' (or whatever you want) and upload your replacement logo there, then change the logo path in Style Properties -> Header & Navigation.

Jake

Jake
Database default value: 0

For DW compatibility,

Code:
/**
* @author: Apantic Team <support@apantic.com>
* Copyright (c) Apantic (apantic.com) 2015 to present.
* All rights reserved.
* All use is subject to the Apantic License Agreement (https://www.apantic.com/community/products/license-agreement)
*/

protected function _getFields()
    {
        $parent = parent::_getFields();

return array_merge_recursive($parent, array(
            'xf_user' => array(
                'aupp_percent_completed'
                    => array('type' => self::TYPE_UINT, 'default' => 0, 'maxLength' => 3),
                'aupp_completed_tasks'
                    => array('type' => self::TYPE_BINARY, 'default' => '')
            )
        ));
    }

If this is still happening after removing that add-on it's likely his uninstaller isn't removing the database field, which is also out of our control. You could try going into phpMyAdmin and searching for a column named aupp_completed_tasks in one of the xf_user tables (not 100% sure which one it would be in) and setting a default value to it. Your best bet for a permanent fix for that would be to reply to his thread with the error you're getting and any other relevant details.
Uninstaller definitely removes database fields. If it isn't, for some reason, remove it from the xf_user table directly.

Suggestion: adding the ability to put the referral link in the user dropdown. For more information refer to picture below:
Screen Shot 2016-02-24 at 4.54.48 PM.webp

I see this has been ask before but I don't see any answer, can people earn credits with this addon ? thanks.

I would get this add-on if it had a top invitation side bar, and the ability to award trophies for reaching more than one mile stone with invites. Just a cool visually looking feature that showcases the most active invitees to the site. This will help you keep track on the front end, plus show other people who is really pulling members to the site.

@ThemeHouse wrong version here:

Code:
<addon addon_id="adinvitation" title="[AD] Invitations" version_string="1.1.0" version_id="1001000" url="https://www.audentio.com/" install_callback_class="Audentio_Invitation_Listener_Install"

I think invite system has a bug, when I set in permissions for regular members to have the invite in drop down in user control panel none of the users can see the link at all.

When are we going to see a list in he ACP of monthly referrals. I feel it unnecessary to scrape my database every-time I run a referral contest.

Top Bottom