[TH] Invitation [Deleted]

I'm really not interested in a credits system as most are requesting - I think a simple invitation system is all this needs to be, so this seems perfect for my needs. However I'm still hesitant - I would snatch this up immediately if you were able to email the invitation links directly from the forum as opposed to having to send them to a user manually. Until then I may just hold off.

I need this for an invite only forum, but I need some way (as Administrator) to see who invited the new users, is this possible?

Example, see this:

Checking user SpongeBob

User SpongeBob invited users:

1.- DarkStar
2.- OtherUser
3.- SomeOtherUser

Checking user DarkStar

Darkstar was invited by SpongeBob

I need this for an invite only forum, but I need some way (as Administrator) to see who invited the new users, is this possible?

Example, see this:

Checking user SpongeBob

User SpongeBob invited users:

1.- DarkStar
2.- OtherUser
3.- SomeOtherUser

Checking user DarkStar

Darkstar was invited by SpongeBob

The first one is already possible, it shows a list as a tab on the user's profile. The second one we could do fairly easily in a future update :)

The first one is already possible, it shows a list as a tab on the user's profile. The second one we could do fairly easily in a future update :)

Thanks! I just paid for the addon, its nice. Please make that feature possible in the next update! ;)

Please we need a page or something where we can see the entire forum invite tree, also the option to ban an specific user from using invitations and please, put a link in the user menu with some text like "Invites" or something because we need direct access to the invites area...

NVj1ebT.png

@Mike Creuzer - any chance of getting this mixed in with the credit system?

Our users want to refer their friends and would enjoy getting a few credits out of it.

Of course, we need to consider what counts as an "approved registration" - for some people, just signing up is enough, but for me - I would only want the registration to count after the new user has made X amount of posts, that way my users aren't referring me a ton of 1 post wonders.

@Mike Creuzer Hi! Im inviting people from other places like facebook, twitter, forums etc. And I want to have some at least little control to check where the people come. I see the invitations have an ID so is possible to make the addon show the ID used for invited-registered users somewhere, that way I can compare the invites ID Im giving with the new users and their invitation ID and I can know where they coming from. Sorry for my maybe weird explanation :D

It possible to add feature, to set the number of invites someone can send as a member in a given day or period of time? Unlimited, 0, and or times a day?

I'm really not interested in a credits system as mostfor re requesting - I think a simple invitation system is all this needs to be, so this seems perfect for my needs. However I'm still hesitant - I would snatch this up immediately if you were able to email the invitation links directly from the forum as opposed to having to send them to a user manually. Until then I may just hold off.

Likewise, a two step process relying on users manually emailing would kill the purpose of this for 90% of users. Discourse has a nice clean simple system.

This mod is really awesome with how its currently setup however I have a few wish list features
  • Add Support on Profile Page Invitation Tab for Pagination with User group Setting for how many before it starts to count 1 2 3 4 5 etc.
  • Is it possible to add a button next to peoples invite links if it's set to one link for multiple signups that has a button that says "copy" which could copy the url to the persons clip board or make it easier for people to be able to cut and paste the invite url?
  • As possible feature request a way to show on the profile invitation tab a button to follow each person on the page that signs up. vs having to click each thumbnail?
other than that the system is awesome with how it works now. just a few minor tweaks if possible for future update.

If a person is logged in via login with facebook.. Can this pull their friends list to send PM invites to? The one fron xenCentral does this currently, but it's very buggy and I'm looking to replace it.

I just purchased this.

Is it possible that a user can only have 1 invite per X days? Or he has the option to buy some with his credits.

Please help. This is urgent, why is it that after people open the invitation links, they get this error?
Invites not currently being accepted.

Please fix this error.

e46577f496.png
Looks like [AD] Invitation is clashing with our add-on (User Profile Progress).

https://www.apantic.com/community/products/user-profile-progress.12/changelog

Do you have the latest (1.0.3) version? If not, please upgrade as we added a patch for better compatibility with other add-ons. If you do, then I think this add-on would also need that I think, but it could be another add-on too that isn't properly extending the parent and hard coding values instead.

Top Bottom