1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TH] Invitation [Paid] 1.0.2

Allow users to invite new members

1. ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse Well-Known Member

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[AD] Invitation - Allow users to invite new members!

Read more about this resource...
  2. MasonK

MasonK Active Member

Awesome! It's finally been released definitely going to buy this when I get a chance.
    Jake B. likes this.
  3. Shiro

Shiro Well-Known Member

If you add the ability for users to get credits with your credits system upon invite, I will buy this at once. I want to reward users for inviting others who register..

I setup so if a user invites another user, and that user makes x posts, the inviter gets credits.

@Audentio Design @Jake B.
    drastic and Cyb3r like this.
  4. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

I think its a good idea. Would you be interested in helping fund it? If so PC me.
  5. empire

empire Well-Known Member

Is it possible to automatically send an email with the link, or does the member need to give the link to someone separately?
  6. Jake B.

Jake B. Well-Known Member

They have to manually send the link
    empire likes this.
  7. moby2006

moby2006 Member

Too bad, that's not for me.
    With e-mail and a text why I want the users Invite.
    A setting from x posts can invite users who have been good.

Best regards
  8. Shiro

Shiro Well-Known Member

I PMed you.
  9. empire

empire Well-Known Member

A few feature requests:
    • Ability to see who invited someone (not just whom they invited)
    • Ability for admins to set an expiration period for invites (so they expire after xx days)
    • Ability to turn off the profile tab but still let admins see the info in the ACP
    • Ability for admins to see a list on the back end of all invitations sent/claimed
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    _NANO_ likes this.
  10. moby2006

moby2006 Member

A few feature requests:

Automatic email when I sent an invitation
    Textbox - a short text about the new Member

Is something like possible
  11. Jake B.

This is not something that we currently have planned, and would require a bit of reworking on the add-on. I don't think we would build this unless someone (or a group of people) wanted to fund it.

12. drastic

drastic Well-Known Member

manually sending the link to a friend is probably better in terms of spam and abuse.

If this gets tied in with credits, then you do NOT want people abusing it just for a few extra credits.

With manual sending, they can copy paste the code to their friends on social media, email, and not at the possible cost of your server sending out tons of unnecessary emails!
  13. Jake B.

If we were to add automatic sending it would be an optional feature.
    mcatze and drastic like this.
  14. Cyb3r

Cyb3r Well-Known Member

+1 I was gonna suggest the same thing. :D
  15. JTAW1

JTAW1 New Member

I cannot seem to get this to work. I installed it, went to ACP and set it so it was on but there's no tab on the profiles to allow people to invite. So no one can register and no one can invite. Really need help with this :/
  16. Jake B.

The tab won't show up on profiles until someone has been invited by that user. To get your invitation link you'll need to go to the 'People you have invited' page in your 'accounts' area.
  17. Joe Link

Joe Link Well-Known Member

Just to clarify before purchase, if I disable One time use invitation link it'll have a permanent referral link for each user?
  18. Jake B.

Yep, that's correct. That option is disabled by default as well :)
    Joe Link likes this.
  19. Joe Link

Joe Link Well-Known Member

@Jake B.

Will it hurt anything if I change the route from account/invitations/ to account/referrals/?
  20. Jake B.

Assuming you use a route filter and don't actually edit the action name it will be fine :)