[TH] Install and Upgrade [Deleted]

Just haven't had the time to work on it. An add-on installer add-on is still on my list purely due to the number of add-ons I need to install on my own sites when migrating them to XF2.
Similar situation, yeah it'd be a nice tool to have. If you plan on kicking it off, let me know and I can help contribute a bit.

Otherwise we probably won't do this on our own, as we just haven't had the availability. If things change, will post, but yeah happy to collab instead so we an all save some time.

Hello :)
I am trying to install this add-on on my XenForo 1 testing board, but when I upload all files in the right location, I can't install it because:

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Hello :)
I am trying to install this add-on on my XenForo 1 testing board, but when I upload all files in the right location, I can't install it because:

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.
Just be sure you are installing them in the correct root and that you are using the correct xml file included with the add-on.

Top Bottom