[TH] Inline Spoiler [Deleted]

Lukas W.

katsulynx submitted a new resource:

[KL] Inline Spoiler - Hide text content without heavy packaging.

[KL] Inline Spoiler
Description
You might know them from around the web. And they come in especially handy when you only want to hide like one or two sentences, maybe a paragraph, but not stuff like images, videos - the heavy markup. Maybe you only even want to hide a single word in a full paragraph? That's what Inline Spoilers are there...

Read more about this resource...

If you're using a style that makes use of FontAwesome, you need to apply an editor icon in your extra.css. Best if you ask the style creator in that case on how to do it.

Right, it had been awhile since the last time I messed with my forums' style templates till the point that I had forgotten the fact that the style would use FontAwesome for the editor's icons. Anyway, I got it working now. Thanks!

Why am I getting this?

8NWAYPj.png

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Used the same exact text on my board. No issue. The reply was posted successfully and the inline spoiler was working just fine.

katsulynx updated [KL] Inline Spoiler with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

PATCH NOTES
  • Add-On ID has been changed. If you're upgrading from a previous version, please read the notice below.
  • Some core parts have been rewritten to be more efficient and less vulnerable for bugs (hopefully).
  • Style properties have been ajusted for a cleaner look.
  • Features a unified installer used among my Add-Ons to eliminate (un-)installation bugs in the future.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
  • Upgrading from a previous...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sound very interesting but could be the best if it can be tied to the permission system so that the guest, for example, cannot the the obscured text...

I'm getting this:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: tag - library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BBCode/Formatter/InlineSpoiler.php:31
whenever https://www.endlesshorizon.net/forums/test-messages.124/index.rss loads (the error isn't visible in front-end but logged in the error logs).

Stack trace:
Code:
#0 /library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BBCode/Formatter/InlineSpoiler.php(31): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 31, Array)
#1 /library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BBCode/Formatter/InlineSpoiler.php(37): KL_InlineSpoiler_BBCode_Formatter_InlineSpoiler::_resolveChildren(Array)
#2 /library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BBCode/Formatter/InlineSpoiler.php(18): KL_InlineSpoiler_BBCode_Formatter_InlineSpoiler::_resolveChildren(Array)
#3 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(745): KL_InlineSpoiler_BBCode_Formatter_InlineSpoiler::renderTagInlineSpoiler(Array, Array, Object(BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#4 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(810): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(652): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#6 /library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(433): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#7 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1618): Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#8 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(565): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#9 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(546): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array, 0)
#10 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1601): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#11 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(526): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#12 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1538): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#13 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#14 /library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php(64): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render('[LIST]\n[*]Test\n...', Array)
#15 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss()
#16 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('WidgetFramework...', 'Rss', Array, 'forum_view')
#17 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
#18 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#19 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#20 {main}

Top Bottom