[TH] Infusionsoft API [Deleted]

Waindigo updated Infusionsoft API by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.7 released

New features:
  • Added option to edit Infusionsoft User ID and Infusionsoft Invoice ID from XenForo Admin Control Panel.
  • Updated Contact Sync to now check and remove broken links.
  • Failed updated requests to Infusionsoft due to broken links now remove link to avoid future failed requests.
  • Deleting a user on XenForo now deletes the associated contact on Infusionsoft.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I've just installed the plugin and I'm getting this error message:

--- start ---
An exception occurred: Invalid URI supplied in
/home/vacrentm/public_html/community/library/Zend/Uri/Http.php on line 156

1. *Zend_Uri_Http->__construct()* in *Zend/Uri.php* at line *143*
2. *Zend_Uri::factory()* in *Zend/Http/Client.php* at line *270*
3. *Zend_Http_Client->setUri()* in *Zend/XmlRpc/Client.php* at line *266*
4. *Zend_XmlRpc_Client->doRequest()* in *Zend/XmlRpc/Client.php* at line
*372*
5. *Zend_XmlRpc_Client->call()
--- end ---

I also have these stories that I need some help understanding:
  1. I need to register 200 Infusionsoft contacts for the forum.
  2. I need a way for new users to be able to purchase access and get a login to the forum.
Can I pay for a Skype consultation, perhaps to shortcut us to launch?

Hi,

I've just installed the plugin and I'm getting this error message:

--- start ---
An exception occurred: Invalid URI supplied in
/home/vacrentm/public_html/community/library/Zend/Uri/Http.php on line 156

1. *Zend_Uri_Http->__construct()* in *Zend/Uri.php* at line *143*
2. *Zend_Uri::factory()* in *Zend/Http/Client.php* at line *270*
3. *Zend_Http_Client->setUri()* in *Zend/XmlRpc/Client.php* at line *266*
4. *Zend_XmlRpc_Client->doRequest()* in *Zend/XmlRpc/Client.php* at line
*372*
5. *Zend_XmlRpc_Client->call()
--- end ---

I also have these stories that I need some help understanding:
  1. I need to register 200 Infusionsoft contacts for the forum.
  2. I need a way for new users to be able to purchase access and get a login to the forum.
Can I pay for a Skype consultation, perhaps to shortcut us to launch?
Apologies for the late reply Will. I got married at the beginning of November so wasn't able to keep on top of forum posts. Did you manage to sort this out?

Jon W updated Infusionsoft API by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.0 released

New features:
  • Users are now able to be synced/pulled from Infusionsoft. New users are created if the email address is unique and a password is generated. Using the Email Admin-Generated Passwords by Waindigo add-on, this can email users with their new password.
    A cron entry is set to run ever hour to check for updates to users. Currently the only data that is synced is the...

Version 1.1.1 released

New features:
  • Added option to only import users with a specific tag. If no tag is selected, no users will be imported from Infusionsoft.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed "Undefined index: Id" error when Infusionsoft API key is incorrect or empty.
  • Added target run time checks in contact imports to avoid time out errors.
  • Fixed "table 'invoice_waindigo' doesn't exist" error in cron entry if Invoices by Waindigo is not installed.
  • Fixed error on recently updated...

Hi there,

Thank you for this resource.

Is it possible to configure this so that users have a checkbox in their profile & upon registration, allowing them to opt-in to receiving a newsletter? I would only like to sync contacts who are interested in getting the newsletter, not every person who uses the forum.

Kind of like this outdated MailChimp addoin.

Just installed this to test and when I try to go to options I get this error.
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/eattoperform/forum.eattoperform.com/library/Waindigo/InfusionsoftApi/Option/InvoicesInstalledOnly.php on line 47
Running XF 1.1.5 php 5.3.

If I can get this add on to work, we'd be buying the premium version.

Version 1.2.0 released

New features:
  • Added option to "Enable marketing opt in". Enabling this option will show an 'Opt In to Marketing' option on registration and on the contact details page. If selected by a user, they will be opted in to email marketing on Infusionsoft. Note that if a user opts out after they have opted in, they will be unable to opt in again through the site.
  • Added tags for user groups options. When a user is added to/removed from a user groups (including on registration)...

So that's what I'm running then. Any ideas why I get the error I mentioned above? I'm actually a developer helping a client. I did a couple years of PHP before switching to .net, so feel free to get as techy as you need. I'm more than happy to provide whatever help I can. Clicking on push users just gets me a time out page load. Clicking on pull users gets me nothing, and clicking on sync gets me these errors

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/InfusionsoftApi/Model/InfusionsoftApi/DataService/Product.php at line 77
Waindigo_InfusionsoftApi_Model_InfusionsoftApi_DataService_Product->syncProducts() in Waindigo/InfusionsoftApi/ControllerAdmin/Infusionsoft.php at line 115
Waindigo_InfusionsoftApi_ControllerAdmin_Infusionsoft->actionSyncUserUpgrades() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in mywebsitepath.com/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom