[TH] Ignore New Posts [Deleted]

I just did a fresh install and got this error"
Please enter a valid callback method (Waindigo_IgnoreNewPosts_Listener_FileHealthCheck::fileHealthCheck).
I double checked the uploaded files and all seems fine.

Please check again that you have uploaded the files correctly. The latest zip file definitely includes the file that the error says is missing.

Hi,

I use this addon for more than a year now. I would be curious, how much my users are really using it. Is there any way to find out with i.e. phpmyadmin, how many of my users have used this addon to change their standard settings ?

Hi,

I use this addon for more than a year now. I would be curious, how much my users are really using it. Is there any way to find out with i.e. phpmyadmin, how many of my users have used this addon to change their standard settings ?
I suppose you could look at the users options to see if they have been set, however this will be stored as a serialized array so it would be a case of looking unless you have some SQL skills ;)

I suppose you could look at the users options to see if they have been set, however this will be stored as a serialized array so it would be a case of looking unless you have some SQL skills ;)

Could you post an sql query with which I can see that i.e. 257 users made settings for this addon there?

im also interested in an SQL Query for phpmyadmin to analyze the user statistics of this addon.

Could you post an sql query with which I can see that i.e. 257 users made settings for this addon there?

im also interested in an SQL Query for phpmyadmin to analyze the user statistics of this addon.
I had a quick look and it's done differently than I thought so it's simple:
Code:
SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT user_id) FROM xf_node_ignore

Hi

what happens, if I deactivate this addon (not deinstall) in ACP. Will then only new registerd members not have access to this addon and old members with their settings stay untouched, or will the all old settings of old users do not work neither anymore?

what happens, if I deactivate this addon (not deinstall) in ACP. Will then only new registerd members not have access to this addon and old members with their settings stay untouched, or will the all old settings of old users do not work neither anymore?
If you de-activate it, the settings will be saved until you re-activate it, obviously it won't function during this time though.

If you uninstall this add-on all the information will be lost.

If you de-activate it, the settings will be saved until you re-activate it, obviously it won't function during this time though.

If you uninstall this add-on all the information will be lost.

o.k.

How does this works, if I let the addon active, but delete in ACP all options to mark a forum to ignore?

In the userprofile, there is then no forum which can be choosen to be ignored. But what happens then to the user who made settings in the past. Will these old settings still be valid and are working or do they then do not work anymore?

o.k.

How does this works, if I let the addon active, but delete in ACP all options to mark a forum to ignore?

In the userprofile, there is then no forum which can be choosen to be ignored. But what happens then to the user who made settings in the past. Will these old settings still be valid and are working or do they then do not work anymore?
The expected behaviour would be that existing settings would stop working. If this is not the case then it is probably a bug. Let me know.

Would it be possible to make some sections ignored on default & would have to be unchecked to see it in the new posts?

Also, I have another addon that I would like to talk to you about possibly getting done. Do I just PM you?

Would it be possible to make some sections ignored on default & would have to be unchecked to see it in the new posts?

Also, I have another addon that I would like to talk to you about possibly getting done. Do I just PM you?
Yes, please PM me.

Hello
I have installed the latest version on 1.3.3 but I don't have this options:
- select parent forum and all sub forums will be selected
- allow select all options

I have checked usergroup permissions. Maybe I can find it somewhere else!?

Top Bottom