[TH] Ignore New Posts [Deleted]

But I will make an own workaround with a small JavaScript with that the user can select all Subforums from the category. I send it to you, it it's done, so you can publish it with a next release it you want.
Have you tried the latest version, because I believe this has been implemented :)

if a Forum is selected via parent, and you move it to another location, it takes over the state from the new Parent. Inherited rights. Normal behavior.
The Forum-rights works also on this way.
I appreciate that this is normal behaviour for a forum right that is set by an admin (and can be adjusted by an admin), but in this case it may not be what the user intended when they originally set up an ignore request. We also still need to consider what this would look like and whether it would be intuitive? I am not saying that this is impossible to implement, only that there are issues that need to be considered (and then programmed) and therefore the cost is higher. I have always said that I am open to this if someone is willing to contribute to this development.

But I will make an own workaround with a small JavaScript with that the user can select all Subforums from the category. I send it to you, it it's done, so you can publish it with a next release it you want.
As already pointed out, this 'workaround' has already been released. I personally feel that this is a better solution.

This is just messing with my head!! What's the error in the all topics modification?
503 error. I know it's crazy but I've been uninstalling lots of modifications lately and then I came upon this error.

So I reuploaded the latest version of thread thumbnails modification and upgraded it...

and it still broke the one subforum that I excluded in All Topics (the 503 error).

I didn't get this error before until after I uninstalled ignore what's new.

I can't see anything that would break because of uninstalling the Thread Thumbnails add-on.

How about you pay me to make this into a proper add-on for you and then I will fix?

I can't see anything that would break because of uninstalling the Thread Thumbnails add-on.

How about you pay me to make this into a proper add-on for you and then I will fix?
I don't use this addon. I forgot that I had even installed it. I use your thread thumbnails addon though or I used to, until all topics no longer works for it after uninstalling ignore what's new.

I'll reinstall the latest version of this addon then uninstall it to see if that fixes the problem.

Hi there,

When I click the "What's New" button on my member profile page, I'm getting an error...

The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account does not define an action called WhatsNew.

I've uninstalled for now. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi there,

When I click the "What's New" button on my member profile page, I'm getting an error...

The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account does not define an action called WhatsNew.

I've uninstalled for now. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Sounds like the files haven't uploaded properly. In particular, please check the following files:
/library/Waindigo/IgnoreWhatsNew/ControllerPublic/Account.php
/library/Waindigo/IgnoreWhatsNew/Listener/LoadClassController.php
/library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass.php
/library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20120202.php

is this still working with the latest xf build?
I'm thinking about added it to my site, also there is mention of a copyright.. can I see a demo or picture, and what does it cost to remove?

thanks

Top Bottom