[TH] Ignore More [Deleted]

I searched for usages and found none. Is that function really unused? Or is it only used by some form post in the AdminCP, potentially? Just curious. Thanks for your attention!

I searched for usages and found none. Is that function really unused? Or is it only used by some form post in the AdminCP, potentially? Just curious. Thanks for your attention!
It's used in `library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php`

Do the extra links still show up on the menu (Threads You Ignore and Forums You Ignore)? I want this add-on but I don't have the room and wish it were an option.

Has anyone run this with XenCentral Multisite System? That addon has site specific new posts and other things, I'm wondering if there will be conflicts here. Also, if it works, I'm interested in XF2 port.

Is this being converted to XF2 anytime soon or is there a similar add-on released already that someone can point me to?

Some of my members see the ignored threads when searching or listing their own threads if they had once posted in the thread. When they ignore a thread they do not want to see it anywhere ever. Is this possible? Thanks

Top Bottom